Inferno Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno Bug

Hey, I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right location, if not I'm sorry.

Anyways, I have a problem. Today I was doing an Inferno with 2 other people. We went about it normally and cleared from top to bottom. However when we thought we'd gotten the last thing, it said there was 1 Artifact left. We checked over the whole map but it wasn't anywhere. So we decided we would gather every single thing that we could see. However even after the map was completely empty, it still said there was one artifact left. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but it's preventing me from doing my second inferno, because there is no time limit to it. Anyways here are some screenshots of the empty map, hope you can fix this for me . If not, I suppose it will fix itself with the next reset, or maybe even with the new attempts I get tomorrow. Thanks for whatever help you can give me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	1750191Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1750192

P.S. Just found out that there is a time limit for Inferno, but I thought it still might be helpful to post this. In any case it cost us an A or B rank and gave us a D.

I think I had something similar, but with the counter for monsters reaching 0 before we even killed the last one. (we could see everything though)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

That is extemely odd. did that only happen once? What browser and operating system.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
      X