tutorial on rage build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    yea on lvl 80 mages for rangers become next to usles becouse of lvl 80 skill :Blesses your Body with an elemental shield
    that grants damage protection equal to 10% of Max HP
    and gives immunity to all magic damage.
    like I had said abt this topic too in the past

I'd think the mentioned "magic" damage is "element" damage
    since Ranger themselves are basically "Element Bender"
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
      heres my other version of infinite rage XD
      im still waiting for hero upgrade event im still not satisfy with my hero line up =)

http://s171-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...6545b615fc59e7
      well that's also how I do IRB, only difference is you used 4 heroes while I used 5

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
        well that's also how I do IRB, only difference is you used 4 heroes while I used 5
        im just waiting for my 5th hero which is LE =) and another hitter exchange with astral child

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
          im just waiting for my 5th hero which is LE =) and another hitter exchange with astral child
          lol, well yours seemed more effective tho anyone have their own style
          xD

Comment

Anyone have a suggestion for one of the "free" Astral Tavern heroes to compliment an IRBv1 build? I already have a strong GW so I don't think I should get AS (and I don't see evolve happening for me soon and I am saving cards for LE). Astral Hunter seems useless currently with this build. That leaves Valkyrie which could replace my KoB which isn't really serving much purpose. If anything she could provide some situational tactical advantages with her taunt in PvE and maybe bother some people in my CoM. I also pretty much have a full set of heroic gear to slap on her. Or I could just forget it and keep a KoB that has last priority on all upgrades in my party.

Comment

i am currently using LE +18 and ner +15 (only 9k bless stone to go XD ) for the IRB2 set up got GW on bk row and panda/main on front soon i get smoldering steed to add more dam reduction to panda just fin stacking agi for wolf to att b4 enemy angel does on my server i seem to b closest to completing IRB and 10mil WB hit infront of 2nd place even tho main only rage 1 in 2 turn untill fin upgrading LE/ner...

LE/ner set up seems to b far the longest to reach of the rage build set ups but seems to b the best as u can use fire totem and only non rage att is main 1st att...
              only prob is LE took me 3 months to get using hoc cards now trying to save up again for ES... wat would b better wolf or ES as main dam focus?

Comment

well if you're sure of demolishing front with your main and another one, I'd say GW since GW focuses on back row which usually where ppl put their support due to heavy dmg might be received in front but for PVE ES have the advantage since some mobs only have 1 back row and rest , blah blah blah you know what I mean,

as for the "free" Astral tavern suggestion
                if you want to fortify your back row (core for IRB) you should choose valkyrie since she can neutral enemy's heavy hitter from back row (most ppl use GW) but not recommended, or arcane spirit to help destroying back row (finishing blow after they revived from the mail effect)

Comment

Comment

nerieda and astral child both in back row?

Comment

you want a good guide for building rage?

1. First you need to start playing LoA. All is good at first. You enjoy it.
                      2. After awhile the game starts bugging out. You gain some rage.
                      3. After, you might found some events not working properly. You gain more rage.
                      4. If that's isn't enough, they will cut some rewards in half or drop the rates on some things (like hoc). Bet you will gain a lot of rage out of there.
                      5. Want more rage? Finding out they removed the devotion for lotto vouchers event, who supposed to last 3 more days.
                      6. How about some more? I think with the other bugs yet not fixed since the beginning of ages + the new bugs + crashes + lower drops + crappy matching for in-game events + 80% events are towards cashers and i think i can write a novel about the issues this game still have, you will gain infinite rage. Enough?
                      Best Build Ever ! Cheers !
                      [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

haha...i approve GreyEarth's post!

IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Cough. yeah. Greyearth says one thing that I agree with alot. Most of the events are Pay to Play! And not just spend a few dollars, a few hundred dollars. Too much paying.
                          Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                          Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                          News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Working...
                          X