No announcement yet.

tutorial on rage build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool discussions here guys..... nonetheless, let's consider the other side..... just in case... how you counter this build???? Rage Drain Skills? Totems??? or a Swift Striker to disrupt the flow???

and given that I am a Berserker, with Neri, Claw/Wolf, Panda..... given the chance... who is best suited..... LE or ES?????

Comment

u can`t rage drain the back line untill u kill front line and by the time u do that is kinda over . so the only counter is disrupt the IRB there are a few units that can do that:ES,arcane spirit/thunderlord , valkyrie/dark valkyrie , a stronger claw/wolf , even u as a berseker having bladestorm is an advantage .

Comment

some uses headless horseman to mobs the back row (without having IRB this hero's the only one that can attack back row each round)
        and yeah like foryouu said, valkyrie/dark valkyrie, stronger claw/wolf, and arcane spirit / thunderlord
        I don't recommend ES since he targets 2 lowest % hp if all still 100% he'd target 1 lowest % hp in front row and bottom back row (I'm not sure yet though)
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

i wanted to ask, with the new godless wolf, is it problem when he strikes first? he has like double agi then my nereida, not to mention astral child :X

Comment

Originally posted by Anguiss View Post
            i wanted to ask, with the new godless wolf, is it problem when he strikes first? he has like double agi then my nereida, not to mention astral child :X
            It's not a problem, it will still all work as it should, just he doesn't get the buffs when he attacks first. 3rd round he will have the buffs and the IRB loop will be working from the 2nd round

Edit: Technically claws will have buffs on 2nd round but he will be using those buffs on 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
              It's not a problem, it will still all work as it should, just he doesn't get the buffs when he attacks first. 3rd round he will have the buffs and the IRB loop will be working from the 2nd round

Edit: Technically claws will have buffs on 2nd round but he will be using those buffs on 3rd round.
              well without orange dragonlord totem and godless wolf having higher agility means on 1st round godless trigger skill (rage becomes 0) nereida and child attack (rage becomes 100)
              then 2nd round godless attack (rage becomes 25) nereida and child starts IRB

but with orange dragonlord totem after triggering skill, godless wolf got rages from nereida and child thus IRB starts from 1st round

Comment

thanks for asnwer (orange dragon lord is not an option for me, im working on fire one now )

Comment

thanks for asnwer (orange dragon lord is not an option for me, im working on fire one now )
                  well I just gave you how it works with and withouth that thing when your striker's agi is higher than those two

Comment

I notice that sometimes AC or Nereida just do normal attack sometimes even when there agility is higher than my claws. I have them both at +15 and topaz dragon totem. Does this happen due to the special skill in the greives from the opponent or is this a bug or something I did not do right?

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                      I notice that sometimes AC or Nereida just do normal attack sometimes even when there agility is higher than my claws. I have them both at +15 and topaz dragon totem. Does this happen due to the special skill in the greives from the opponent or is this a bug or something I did not do right?
                      some skills from monsters prevent your heroes to use skill, my AC and Nereida always uses their skill when against ppl

for example skewer skull from dark mage in totem 2-9, there're some skills that attack back row and have the same effect
                      Last edited by toxicode95; 10-22-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

hmm, i have now nereida +14, lvl skill 5 and it says that it adds party rage +41. but for lvl skill 6 it says it adds +44 rage.

so, my question is, with astral child its 99 rage right? or, are in this also count armor bonus +25 rage? so together 124 rage? and if so, is this possible with lvl 5 skills? 52+41+25?

Comment

hmm, i have now nereida +14, lvl skill 5 and it says that it adds party rage +41. but for lvl skill 6 it says it adds +44 rage.

so, my question is, with astral child its 99 rage right? or, are in this also count armor bonus +25 rage? so together 124 rage? and if so, is this possible with lvl 5 skills? 52+41+25?
                          it's typo from devs, you can see the battle log I provide to see for yourself

Comment

everything its wrong writed by devs to .... us)

and more this build i think its the only way stay up with -low, medium casher not high casher-

Comment

well, im gonna use it for pve mostly cause.. there is no chance to beat heavy casher as freeplayer :-)

Comment

well, im gonna use it for pve mostly cause.. there is no chance to beat heavy casher as freeplayer :-)
                                there is little chance though lol

Comment

Working...
                                X