This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]How to FIX Zodiac Blitz bug/Database Error

Since most of the people don't pay attention to my post in the sticky thread, I decided to make one a thread here.
    Yes this is to fix the bug that has been driving a lot of people crazy.
    I got the bug a few days ago, and I fix it the following day by playing around. :3
    Here are the steps.

1. Open your zodiac page. Then press the 1-click blitz button.
    2. While that window is open press TAB on your keyboard to get a yellow box.
    3. Keep pressing TAB till the box moves over to this location:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fixed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	656.8 KB
ID:	1762147

4. Press Space, this will bring up the Single stage blitz window.
    5. This is the window that should pop up. Click blitz and it will clear up the database error.

Name:	single blitz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	421.6 KB
ID:	1762148

If you have NOT cleared all 12 zodiac, the single blitz window will not show up!!
    You need to highlight the arrow on the zodiac page and press space to move back a page to a zodiac stage you cleared.

Name:	arrow.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	685.4 KB
ID:	1762149

If you have not cleared Cancer in Zodiac, keep pressing TAB till the yellow box highlights a stage that you have cleared like Aries then press space, and follow back to step 3.

Name:	stage.jpg
Size:	689.9 KB
ID:	1762150

I hope this helps.

FAQ:
    Q. I press tab, but the yellow box didn't show up.
    A. Reopen the zodiac blitz window, if it didn't work refresh the game and try again.

Q. I move the box over the area but when I press space but the single blitz window didn't open.
    A. Make sure you unlocked that zodiac in order to blitz it.
    If you have it unlocked, you might have accidentally highlighted the button below it.
    This is what you should have highlighted behind the 1-click zodiac page.

Name:	blitz.jpg
Size:	684.5 KB
ID:	1762151

it didnt work
    Princess Sofia

Comment

its not working...i tried everything u told here
      Princess Sofia

Comment

Princess Sofia, Click your chat and press Tab. It will make the yellow box come out.

And thanks OP for telling us how to clear that database error. It was getting annoying.
        Last edited by noobydivine; 12-02-2014, 05:16 PM. Reason: To thank the OP

Comment

Originally posted by R212134343 View Post
          its not working...i tried everything u told here
          Can you tell me whats not working? If you can repeat the steps and tell me at what step did it not work I can help you from there.

Originally posted by noobydivine
          And thanks OP for telling us how to clear that database error. It was getting annoying.
          Your welcome :3

Comment

It's not working for me. When I tried to click into the single stage, one that I've already cleared before, but nothing popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by alexcconti View Post
              It's not working for me. When I tried to click into the single stage, one that I've already cleared before, but nothing popped up.
              After you highlight on a stage, like Aries press space first -then tab back to the location in the first s/s. That should bring up the single blitz screen for that stage you selected.

Comment

That specific yellow box doesn't come up for me, the box that's supposed to be highlighted above the word "Zodiac". There's only a yellow box next to "Zodiac", but it's not the right box.

Comment

Try moving back a page by highlighting the page arrow button hit space. Then try again with the box above the zodiac to see if you could bring up the single blitz window.

Comment

Tried that, too. The single blitz window just doesn't come up. Thanks for trying to help though.

Do you think the GMs will fix it anytime soon? Mine's been messed up for over two weeks now.

Comment

Hmm, you could try the stage that you are stuck blitzing and see if that works x_x
                      Wish I could say when it could be fix, but its all up in the air... but do keep playing around with it like I did.
                      You might get lucky like me and fix it yourself.
                      Best of luck~ ♥

Comment

Yeah... keep playing... losing exp, gold, aegis shards... losing all events... GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Comment

People have been passing around this guide on the other forums and it looks like it's worked for a few. c: It's apparently also been passed to the staff. Hope this guide'll get more attention - seems like not all database problems can be fixed this way, but if anyone can get it to work it'll be worth it.

Comment

doesn't work for me

Comment

*** I NOT ONLY CANNOT DO ZODIAC I CANT DO CAMPAIGNS *** THIS GAME I PAID SO MUCH AND TRIED THE METHOD All FAIL . I HOPE GM READING THIS QUICKLY FIX IT OR ELSE I QUIT FOR GOOD .

Comment

Working...
                              X