Angel Guide 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Guide 101

Angels are your best friend. The higher and stonger they get the more they help you. This is going to be a basic guide on angels.

First thing you need to know angels have LEVEL CAPS and GRADE Types.

Grade Types are as follows.

Level 1 Green Cost 30 Level 1 Holy Crystals to upgrade to Blue.
    Level 2 Blue Cost 30 Level 2 Holy Crystals to upgrade to Purple.
    Level 3 Purple Cost 30 Level 3 Holy Crystals to upgrade to Orange
    Level 4 Orange Cost 30 Level 4 Holy Crystals to upgrade to Red
    Level 5 Red Cost 30 Level 5 Holy Crystals to upgrade to level 6
    Level 6 Red Cost 30 Level 5 Holy Crystals to upgrade to level 7
    Level 7 Red

Grade increases Every 10 levels using Holy crystals.

Level 1 Green Grade will increase at level 10 to blue then 20 to purple.
    Level 2 Blue Grade will start increasing at level 20 to purple 30 to orange 40 to red
    Level 3 Purple Grade will start increasing at level 30 to orange 40 to red 50 to red.
    Level 4 Orange Grade will start increasing at level 40 for 50 for red.
    Level 5 Red Grade will increase at level 50 for Red again.
    Level 6 Red Grade will increase at level 60 to Red Again.

BEST WAY TO GET ANGEL CRYSTALS. IS BY BONDING TEARS WITH AN ANGEL. Second way to get them is from blitzing dungeons. Thrid way to get them using DRAGON CREST from TEAM ARENA. Fifth way to get them is using vouchers in shop. Last way to get them is diamonds in shop.

KEY HINT. Once you get stuck needed say 15 level 4 holy crystals. You can use angel tears on a spare angel to gain angel crystals. Once you gethe crystals needed. You can inherit the angel into your main angle for the exp. Need to be level 51 for level 4 crystals from bonding with angels.

Each grade increases Stats greatly. It also increases the angels Skill. Will also open up more Slots in their halo for bonus stats for party.

Leveling up you angels using Angel Tears(bonding) and You free tries you get every day will increase Angels base stats. Will also increase stat bonus you get from Halo party stats.

Next is list of current angels Level cap and grade levels they use holy crystals at.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nocturna.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	1743620

Level Cap. 20
    Grade Green.
    Level 10 upgrades to Grade Blue costing 30 level 1 holy crystals.
    Level 20 can upgrade to grade purple using 30 level 2 holy crystals. (not sugested since level 20 is max level angel can go to)

Name:	Sylvia.jpg
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	1743621

Level Cap 40
    Starts Grade Blue
    Level 20 upgrades to Purple Grade using 30 level 2 holy crystals.
    Level 30 upgrades to orange Grade using 30 level 3 holy crystals
    Level 40 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 4 holy crystals.( not sugested since level 40 is max level angel can go to)

Name:	Prospera.jpg
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1743622

Level Cap 40
    Starts Grade Blue
    Level 20 upgrades to Purple Grade using 30 level 2 holy crystals.
    Level 40 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 4 holy crystals.( not sugested since level 40 is max level angel can go to)

Name:	Loalei.jpg
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1743623

Level Cap 40
    Starts Grade Purple

Name:	Lunaria.jpg
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1743624

Level Cap 50
    Starts Grade Purple
    Level 40 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 4 holy crystals.
    Level 50 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 5 holy crystals. ( not sugested since level 50 is max level angel can go to)

Name:	Glacia.jpg
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1743625Click image for larger version

Name:	Marina.jpg
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1743626

Level Cap 50
    Starts Grade Purple
    Level 50 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 5 holy crystals. ( not sugested since level 50 is max level angel can go to)

Name:	Boadicea.jpg
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1743627

Level Cap 60
    Starts Grade Orange
    Level 50 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 5 holy crystals.
    Level 60 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140220192325.jpg
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1745800

Level Cap 70
    Starts Grade Orange
    Level 60 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals.
    Level 70 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals.

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140220192337.jpg
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1745801

Level Cap 50
    Starts Grade Orange

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140220192343.jpg
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1745802

Level Cap 60
    Starts Grade Orange
    Level 60 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140220192354.jpg
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1745803

Level Cap 70
    Starts Grade Orange
    Level 60 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals.
    Level 70 Upgrades to Red grade uses 30 level 5 holy crystals.

Inheriting Angels.
    This ability is to transfer exp gained from one angel to another. To do this

1. Click on the Angel whos exp you want to transfer.
    2. Click the Inherit Button by angels name.
    3. Will open another window with your angel on the left side and a card spot on the right.
    4. On the empty card spot click it then click on the Angel you want the exp to go to.
    5. This will cost 3 angel tears to do till you get to orange grade where it cost 5 angel tears to do.

This will not Transfer GRADE TYPES. IF YOU INHERIT. ORANGE HERO INTO A PURPLE ONE YOU WILL GET A PURPLE ANGEL AND LOSE THE HOLY CRYSTALS NEEDED TO UPGRADE FORMER.

This is bad example since I did inherit already.

This is a good INHERIT

Name:	good inherit.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1743628

This is a bad inherit since you would lose Angel Grade.

Name:	Bad inherit.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1743629
    Last edited by mageofsilence; 02-20-2014, 09:31 PM.

Can you also specify how many crystals are needed to upgrade the angel?

Please read the rules and Regulations before posting something:

If you have any question feel free to ask the staff members:

Please visit some of my guides:

Comment

Originally posted by jankirk View Post
      Can you also specify how many crystals are needed to upgrade the angel?
      It is stated each Grade Type is 30 holy crystals and the type you need.

Comment

Ahh I see, Didnt see that coming haha sorry my mistake

Please read the rules and Regulations before posting something:

If you have any question feel free to ask the staff members:

Please visit some of my guides:

Comment

Here's a free tip that I put in my guide. NOTE: this is for non-VIP players.

- Use the free 10 upgrades on Nocturna immediately. Do NOT use any Angel Tears.
          - Unlock Sylvia and immediately Inherit from Nocturna. If you are playing Warrior, keep her.
          - Unlock Prospera if playing Mage and Inherit from Sylvia.
          - Unlock Loralei and immediately Inherit from Sylvia/Prospera.

At this time you should use all your Angel Tears. You should also purchase form the Gold/Voucher shop the maximum allowed Holy Crystals every single day. Synth up to Level 3 as available. This way you don't use any at levels 1 and 2 and maximize your chances of getting 30x Level 3 gems before you hit player level 45.
          Last edited by calderstrake; 01-14-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
            Here's a free tip that I put in my guide. NOTE: this is for non-VIP players.

- Use the free 10 upgrades on Nocturna immediately. Do NOT use any Angel Tears.
            - Unlock Sylvia and immediately Inherit from Nocturna. If you are playing Warrior, keep her.
            - Unlock Prospera if playing Mage and Inherit from Sylvia.
            - Unlock Loralei and immediately Inherit from Sylvia/Prospera.

At this time you should use all your Angel Tears. You should also purchase form the Gold/Voucher shop the maximum allowed Holy Crystals every single day. Synth up to Level 3 as available. This way you don't use any at levels 1 and 2 and maximize your chances of getting 30x Level 3 gems before you hit player level 45.
            No need to buy any holy crystals using gold/vouchers.
            As non vip/casher you are silly to not level nocturna to 20 for the hot event. You are losing out on free stuff and 30 level 1 holy crystals wont break the game.
            And If you read the actual guide you will see KEY HIT. Which is how you get holy crystals you need.
            Last edited by mageofsilence; 01-14-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageofsilence View Post
              No need to buy any holy crystals using gold/vouchers.
              As non vip/casher you are silly to not level nocturna to 20 for the hot event. You are losing out on free stuff and 30 level 1 holy crystals wont break the game.
              And If you read the actual guide you will see KEY HIT. Which is how you get holy crystals you need.
              Ok, I don't understand your response. you can get Sylvia to level 20 and still save the Level 1 Holy Crystals. If you aren't level 30 in one hour on the first day, I don't understand what you are doing.

Also, you don't get Holy Crystals from using Angel Tears, I'm really confused about that. You can only get them in dungeons, Arena shop or from the Diamond/Gold/Voucher shop.

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
                Ok, I don't understand your response. you can get Sylvia to level 20 and still save the Level 1 Holy Crystals. If you aren't level 30 in one hour on the first day, I don't understand what you are doing.

Also, you don't get Holy Crystals from using Angel Tears, I'm really confused about that. You can only get them in dungeons, Arena shop or from the Diamond/Gold/Voucher shop.
                This is second guide you are posting wrong information about. Please STOP DOING THIS.

Ok for your first wrong response again you have 2 days for this hot event. Click image for larger version

Name:	dumbshit.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	1679681

This will get you 80k gold and 8 angel tears. Then after angel gets to level 20 you can transfer to Sylvia or Prospera. Or wait one more day to get enough Arena Emblems to get Loralei.

2nd Why dont you look at bonding rewards before speaking Click image for larger version

Name:	dumbshit2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1679682
                As you level up rewards also change.

Comment

My information is not wrong, your "guide" doesn't clearly state that it is based on playing on a new server with the active Hot Deals. The strategy is completely different if you join after the Hot Deals are no longer available.

It will take you 30x Level 1 Holy Crystals + 30x Level 2 Holy Crystals to get those 10x Level 3 Holy Crystals. I can't open the game at my current location, but it seems that it takes more effort to get the reward than to simply save and get more Level 3 through not spending the Level 1 and 2 crystals. What are the conversion rates from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3?

Also, fair point on the bonding rewards, I didn't even know that was possible. If your guide isn't meant to contain discussion, ask the moderator to lock comments. Otherwise, please be more friendly in discussing questions.

My goal is to get Loralei to Legendary the fastest, not check off rewards if they don't give me the fastest option.

EDIT: I just thought of this. Does the reward trigger on a blue Nocturna or do you need to spend the Level 2 Holy Crystals to make her purple?
                  Last edited by calderstrake; 01-14-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

My guide doesnt stat about which angel to pick and use. That is your choice this is a guide on mechanics not a guide to tell everyone how to do everyone the same. I am just stating your information is wrong. And you need to stop posting wrong informtion in someone elses guide. If you goal is Loralei ASAP Will take you 3 days to get Arena Emblems for the Icon. Therefore You can spend 1st day and part of 2nd day which you earn tears for Get noct to level 20. Inherit Noct into another angel on 2nd day then on 3rd if you didnt use to many Arene Emblems on prints you can get Icon to Unlock Loralie and Trasfer again. This will only cost you the first 30 level 1 holy crystals you get automatically threw beginner area.

Also Who said to use level 2 holy crystals to make Noct Blue. I believe my guide said not to do this.

So you would prefer to lose out on free 8 tears and 80k gold and get to same spot on 3rd day That I would get too?

Comments on guide to fix error isnt the problem. You posting not only in this guide but another one wrong information is the problem.

Comment

If you goal is Loralei ASAP Will take you 3 days to get Arena Emblems for the Icon.
                      This is WRONG. You get 5 emblems for each win, so even with an 80% win rate over two days you can still purchase the item on day 2.

Get the chip off your shoulder mate.

Comment

Not on the first day you get 3. Second day you get 4. That is if you win. So total by end of 2nd day would be 70 you need 80.

Emblems are based off your current level.

Comment

I did Team Arena yesterday on day 1 of the server and won 5 emblems per fight and got 3 for losses. Are the games identical for R2 and GTArcade?

Comment

That is Crest not Emblems. Click image for larger version

Name:	ta6.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1679685

Name:	dumbshit3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1679686

Emblems are used to get Icon which is Solo Arena not Team Arena.

Also Crest is based off level also first day is 30-39 = 4 win 2 lost
                            40-49 5 win 3 loss
                            50-60 6 win 4 loss

Comment

Also Crest is based off level also first day is 30-39 = 4 win 2 lost
                              40-49 5 win 3 loss
                              50-60 6 win 4 loss
                              This is very good information, thank you. I have no other way to gather this information. Can you update your arena guide to include this information?

I mixed up the Dragon Crest and Arena Emblem. Thinking about it, I don't think I could level the angel to 30 in two days anyway, so no need to get the icon on day 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X