Angel Guide 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
    This is very good information, thank you. I have no other way to gather this information. Can you update your arena guide to include this information?

I mixed up the Dragon Crest and Arena Emblem. Thinking about it, I don't think I could level the angel to 30 in two days anyway, so no need to get the icon on day 2.
    It will Just taking time. Have to have screen shots and I am making sure info 100%. My typing sucks so you may see errors. I have a real job also. I plan on finish TA then going over the info on my 2 days off to add or remove stuff.

I wont post anything unless I know it is 100%. Also these guides both work in progress. This one also needs some more, But time is limited sometimes. I also get worked up over wrong information. But when you are right I will creditted like I did in arena and forgetting about the 1800 time.
    Last edited by mageofsilence; 01-14-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

It seems the Hot Deals have changed. See image below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA_BootCamp.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1679694

Comment

Please tell me how it is differant than The picture i posted?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mageofsilence; 01-15-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Okay.. let's not keep this going. I'm going to lock this and stick the guide for now.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Where you're talking about each specific angel, you have some wrong information. It takes level 5 holy crystals at character level 50, not level 4 holy crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post

Also, you don't get Holy Crystals from using Angel Tears, I'm really confused about that. You can only get them in dungeons, Arena shop or from the Diamond/Gold/Voucher shop.
              Yes, you DO get holy crystals from Using Angel Tears. Usually of the level needed for next upgrade, but also lower ones.

Comment

If you inheriting lvl 35 lunaria to bodiascea do you need 30 lvl 3 crystals for upgrade again?

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
                  If you inheriting lvl 35 lunaria to bodiascea do you need 30 lvl 3 crystals for upgrade again?
                  Boadicea
                  Starts Grade Orange
                  Level 40 upgrades to red grade using 30 level 4 holy crystals.
                  The required Holy Crystal is Level 4 not Level 3.
                  Level your Lunaria to level 40 do not upgrade because you will consume twice 30 pcs. of Level 4 Holy Crystal will happen is that once you inherit to Boadicea you will upgrade Boadicea again. Meaning you will need another 30 pcs. of Level 4 Holy Crystal.
                  If you have read 1st page we only transfer experience from one angel to another.
                  Then do the inherit to your Boadicea and it requires Level 4 Holy Crystal to turn her red.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank for the answer.

Also how the transfer between different colors works ?

For example red Boadiscea lvl 51 to orange Nyssa ?

I read somewhere that you will lose grade and better idea is to level Nyssa 51 instead of inheriting

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
                      Thank for the answer.

Also how the transfer between different colors works ?

For example red Boadiscea lvl 51 to orange Nyssa ?

I read somewhere that you will lose grade and better idea is to level Nyssa 51 instead of inheriting
                      If you have read the 1st page of this thread you can transfer experience but not the upgrade.
                      You cannot transfer color from Red Boa to Orange Nyssa because the color is applicable ONLY when an Angel reach a certain level that requires her to turn red or if your Boa is already red you can do is to upgrade her.
                      You will not only lose grade but everything from Boadicea will back to Level 1.

Comment

So, if I have a level 19 Nocturna, and I am a mage, what should I do?? Get Prospera?? (I have unlocked Prospera and Sylvia)
                        If I get one of these two, will all the angels tears I have spend on Nocturna be carried over when I inher from Nocturna??
                        Does this mean, if I infer to a more powerful angel, it will automatically be the same as, or better than the source angel??
                        And what are the advantages of these angels over Nocturna. Are they better, or just can be upgraded more??
                        And what is EXP?? Im assuming experience, but I cant see this anywhere??

Sorry for all the questions, but I don't get this....
                        Thanks, Fazza27

Comment

Originally posted by mageofsilence View Post
                          Please tell me how it is differant than The picture i posted?
                          It;s cos Nocturna can;t get past lvl 20, but lunar can, so its silly to have the reward for either of them.
                          Kaiser
                          Lvl 63
                          Majestic Aeode lvl 61
                          Lycorax :growl: XD
                          Costumes: Big grin, Sky archer, maybe incinerater as well soon?

Sig's real outdated ^^ get round to it sometime :P

Comment

i have a question my Loralei is lvl 40 and a legendary (4 stars) angel when i inherit her in boa are the stars lost ?

Comment

Is there something about angels' evolution? I think I saw something like that but I don't remember where. Like how much stones you need to evolve an angel.

Comment

So I have a question about inheriting... it's quite irritating about understanding the grade transferred.
                                Basically, I have a lv 60, red Boadicea, I almost have Nyssa... so if i use Boadicea to inherit to Nyssa, will Nyssa just become lv 40 where it's the lv to change to red, or nyssa will become lv 60 ????

Comment

Working...
                                X