Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found the chinese server link btw, got artifact hero and dragonsoul @@.. just tat nid translate google

Comment

So If I got the demon clothes but the wings is seraphim, what would be happend for the hero's look?

Comment

wheres claudia spoiler the base stats? n billy try it in the bling click n seraphim wing n demon clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Livestock View Post
          Reserved For Class Skills - Warrior

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67699[/ATTACH]
          I reached Level 45 and am being asked to "Choose an upgrade class" Berzerker vs Paladin. Very difficult to make the choice. Anyone able to advise which way to go here???

Comment

There is something I would like to see added here and that is about gems...what each does, how much of what it gives...something along those lines as it would be very
            informative. Maybe give a little insight as what works good on what gear and how that works between magic or physical type person or not.

Comment

now we need the heroes' skills upgrade patern for each hero.
              So far i found: (i'll ignore the flat increase as it's negligible anyway)

Zweihander: +10%atk, +5% conterstrike
              Astral Child : +3 rage (note NOT same as teamwork+ skill)
              Pyrona : +10%atk, +5% stun rate (note NOT same as teamwork+ skill)
              Shadowwrath: +10%atk, +2'500hp shield

Nether Knight +10%atk, +3% dmg-> hp
              Night Sentinel +10%atk
              Djinn +5%matk (note same as teamwork+ skill)
              Celestial Maiden +10%matk
              Atlanta : +10%atk (note same as teamwork+ skill)
              Guardian: +10%atk, +2% def/agi debuff (NOT same as teamwork+ skill)

King O'Bones +5%atk, +1% maxhp shield
              Blazing Soul +5%matk, +1% stun rate
              Nereida : +3rage, +1% buffs (different from teamwork+ skill)
              Berzerker: +10%atk (NOT same as teamwork+ skill, MAY affect low HP extra dmg)

Data taken ingame from +2skill and extrapolated as King o'bones and blazing soul +3/4/5 skills show the same increasement.
              Last edited by R231911870; 03-11-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                unless theres special event like hot event. ull only get around 5 mill.
                still too much weeightt -_-

Comment

Can we have info on Enigma Tavern heroes so that we can plan in advace our course of action?
                  I mean, realy, why waste 1k ruby on something we are not gona use anymore, or use a realy short time.
                  Thank you in advance.

Comment

I dont get the side Quest where you have to synth one Level 3 Gem. I did it twice and it still says I need to do it. What am I suppose to do to get it complete?

Comment

Originally posted by LuigiMario View Post
                      I dont get the side Quest where you have to synth one Level 3 Gem. I did it twice and it still says I need to do it. What am I suppose to do to get it complete?
                      I don't remember that particular side quest could you post a screenshot? maybe i can help you after i see it.
                      | | |

Comment

probably he means loop quests, just thinks rewards for ea quest completion. rewards you get only after 50 loop quests.

Comment

No its not a Loop Quest. Its a Side Quest called Synth Gem. I dont know how to screenshot but what it says is "Go to the Forge and synth one Level 3 Gem." I have done it twice but it didnt give me credit.

Comment

Originally posted by LuigiMario View Post
                            No its not a Loop Quest. Its a Side Quest called Synth Gem. I dont know how to screenshot but what it says is "Go to the Forge and synth one Level 3 Gem." I have done it twice but it didnt give me credit.
                            Never had an issue with that quest, are you sure you are synthing a level 3 gem?
                            | | |

Comment

Nice guide, but some stuff doesn't add up.
                              Last edited by R249667001; 03-28-2014, 06:58 AM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Originally posted by riehirayuki View Post
                                can you explain how to get those 10-15 mil daily at 50+? I'm Lv 51 for now, and going to listen for any advice to get 10-15 mil daily for free users...
                                That's what I want to know. I'm 50+ and don't make that much even if I do all the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X