Guide for the competitive player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livestock View Post
    Yes, the stats from all the aegis stacks so it's better to upgrade all of them. As for skills I would say cancer is pretty good early game stunning multiple enemies is too good

There are 2 stages for an aegis upgrade. Once you level up an aegis to lvl 10,you can upgrade them to a higher quality improving the skill.
    First upgrade costs 50 aegis shards and has 75% success rate.
    Second upgrade costs 100 aegis shards and has 60% success rate and so on
    Max upgrades is 6 which is the golden aegis.
    so whats your advice then? =)) increase to lvl 10 all till Gemini? or improve then to a higher level (which cost a lot)? or just retain (although the attributes stack)

Comment

yes upgrade all the aegis also don't just leave them at lvl 10 spend 50 shards to upgrade to next stage you get more stats when you upgrade them to next stage.

Comment

thread bookmarked (y)

Comment

Any thoughts on the refining stars thing or has it not been unlocked yet?
          Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Its not there in game yet.

Comment

at levle 45 which set of heros should i recruit if i am a mele

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
                ill pick shadow wraith or aoe mage
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
                  The player class should not influence hero choice. Shadow Wraith is the best choice at level 45 at the Garnet level. Djinni is the best choice at the Topaz level.

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
                    If everyone here will recognize that I encountered a bug, we can move on. I updated the first post to reflect this.
                    Ok iI think i know what your problem is if you have 4 sets of peerless (Yours and 3 hearos all wearing Peerless) it randomly selects from either you or a hero. an armor piece icon, pattern ( if you didn't buy it in arena store just click and can buy) then your shards and Adamantium

Before you synth (eg: ring) click the peerless ring piece to the right of the pattern and select which of the 4 rings or whatever you want to synth. if you have everything needed to synth a green check will show up. then synth

Comment

Originally posted by XiuQinLi View Post
                      Ok I think i know what your problem is if you have 4 sets of peerless (Yours and 3 hearos all wearing Peerless) it randomly selects from either you or a hero. an armor piece icon, pattern ( if you didn't buy it in arena store just click and can buy) then your shards and Adamantium

Before you synth (eg: ring) click the peerless ring piece to the right of the pattern and select which of the 4 rings or whatever you want to synth. if you have everything needed to synth a green check will show up. then synth
                      You are absolutely correct! I discovered the option to select the piece of equipment I wanted after this. thank you for your response and I will include this information in the guide on the next update.

Comment

"If you are on a newly opened server, it's more efficient to go ahead and recruit a third Opal hero, strip the gear and sell it, then fire the hero. You will receive a better ratio of Garnet Souls this way."

Can you elaborate a bit more on this, I just spent a fair amount of gold on Opals to get Grimbow stripped him and fired him to only get 20 Opals (not Garnets) for the 100 I just spent. This happened on day 2 of the server I was on at about 09:55 server time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokonious View Post
                          "If you are on a newly opened server, it's more efficient to go ahead and recruit a third Opal hero, strip the gear and sell it, then fire the hero. You will receive a better ratio of Garnet Souls this way."

Can you elaborate a bit more on this, I just spent a fair amount of gold on Opals to get Grimbow stripped him and fired him to only get 20 Opals (not Garnets) for the 100 I just spent. This happened on day 2 of the server I was on at about 09:55 server time.
                          You only do this if the event 'Recruiting' is there in hot events.As you can see from the below image recruiting 3 opal heroes will reward you with 20 garnet hero souls.
                          20 Garnet herosouls costs 120 opal hero souls, so its worth spending 100 opal to get 20 garnet and some gold from selling the items on the opal hero.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ev.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1680017
                          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
                            The player class should not influence hero choice. Shadow Wraith is the best choice at level 45 at the Garnet level. Djinni is the best choice at the Topaz level.
                            I don't necessarily agree. When you think about it +7500 HP shield isn't that much especially when he only gets it after using skill and not normal attack. And his attack stats are horrid.

I guess it all depends on your situation, but personally I don't think the Wraith helps out that much to sacrifice so much attack. I mean you can get a strong Mage who hits all enemies, but you chose a wraith that might be able to take one extra hit?

Also I don't agree with buying only Synth scrolls with guild honor. Guild emblems give huge stat boosts (like cash clothing type boosts) so why ignore them?

Anyways thanks for the guide. I've seen some nice tips from it here and there that I've put to use. Hope it continues to expand

Comment

thx a lot for the advice Cal . but i have one small think that confusing me ..
                              what will we do with the vouchers ..?
                              is there any advice?

Thx before

Comment

Originally posted by R221847214 View Post
                                thx a lot for the advice Cal . but i have one small think that confusing me ..
                                what will we do with the vouchers ..?
                                is there any advice?

Thx before
                                Three things i find worth spending vouchers on - Socket rods, Guild feasts and Domination wager.
                                | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X