X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiirin
    started a topic Erebus Quiz

Erebus Quiz

We all know Erebus question give us many point , if we correct all we get 50 point .
    But many of us didnt know the answer , so i make this guide by my experience and little copy paste :P
    Btw this guide isnt complete yet but i hope this guide really help u all

1. Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
    > Washington

2. I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
    > Georgia

3. Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
    > Montana

4. Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
    > New Jersey

5. Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
    > Illinois

6.Which Mississipi state - called " America's Heartland " - is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
    > Iowa

7. In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
    > Missouri

8. Which ' four corners ' state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
    > New Mexico

9, Which state - named after a European Monarch - has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
    > Louisiana

10. Which state on the Canadian border is home to Coeur d'Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
    > Idaho

11. What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
    > Kazakhstan

12. Which is the world's largest port according to volume ?
    > Shanghai

13. Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What's our galaxy called ?
    > The Milky Way

14. In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
    > Tony Blair

15. Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
    > BBC

16. Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
    > Gold , Silver and Bronze medals

17. Which children's television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
    > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

18. What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
    > Heart

19. Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
    > Cairo

20. What is the capital of Angola ?
    > Luanda

21. I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
    > Tangerine

22. Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
    > Ream

23. If you are " intestate " , what don't you have ?
    > A will

24. " Midori " , " verde " , " vert " , and " gruen " all translate to what english word ?
    > Green

25. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
    > Omega

26. In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
    > Wall Street

27. What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
    > DARPA

28. I'm standing under the ' Brandenburger Tor ' , its ' Weihnachten ' it's snowing , and smell of ' Apfel Strudel ' fill the air . Which country am i in ?
    > Germany

29 . Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington's two terms as President ?
    > Philadelphia

30. Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
    > Coalition

31. What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
    > Camelidae

32. What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
    > For their wool and meat

33. On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
    > 20 years

34. An alpaca's gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
    > Horse

35. If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
    > Tahiti

36. If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
    > Florida

37. To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
    > England

38. To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
    > Antartica

39. I'm on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
    > Danube

40. To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
    > China

41. If i visit Bondi Beach - one of the most world's most beautiful - to which country would i be traveling ?
    > Australia

42. Which method am I most likely to use to trek up to mountainous , ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu ?
    > Take a tour bus

43. To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
    > Alberta

44. What is the capital of Scotland ?
    > Edinburgh

45. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
    > 81

46. What is the largest continent in the world ?
    > Asia

47. Which is NOT a primary color ?
    > Orange

48. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
    > Mt. Everest

49. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
    > Repeat

50. Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
    > Grapes

51. If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
    > 3

52. This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
    > Violin

53. This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
    > Piano

54. Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
    > Trumpet

55. Which percussive instrument is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet ?
    > Xylophone

56. This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
    > Electric Guitar

57. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ' bongos ' ?
    > Drums

58. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
    > Saxosphone

59. When the Israelite's journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
    > Clothes and shoes

60. Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
    > Earthworm

61. Which of these is't a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
    > Potato

62. Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
    > Harp

63. Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
    > Mt. Cook

64. Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
    > Berlin

65. If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
    > Circle

66. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
    > Peter

67. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ' see ' objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
    > Bats and submarines

68. There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
    > Swimming

69. Which ocean has the largest area ?
    > Pacific

70. Which is the longest river in the world ?
    > Nile

71. The amazing X-Men's powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
    > Evolution

72. Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
    > Cello

73. Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
    > Saudi Arabia

74. What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth's middle , dividing it into two halves ?
    > The Equator

75. How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
    > Every 4 years

76. The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there's something that's even faster . What's that ?
    > Light

77. You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people's heads .
    > Coconut

78. On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
    > World Trade Center

79. What happens if you melt something ?
    > It changes from a solid to a liquid

80. If i dissolve sugar in water what have i made ?
    > A solution ( in game answer - a solvent)

81. Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
    > London , UK

82. I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . " An ___ a day keeps the doctor away " .
    > Apple

83. Iron Man's armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ' armor ' . What is such a skeleton called ?
    > Exoskeleton

84. Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
    > Cambodia

85. In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
    > Jewish

86. Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul's life ?
    > Damascus

87. What is the capital of Turkey ?
    > Ankara

88. Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
    > Tokyo

89. In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
    > Beijing

90. God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
    > Adam

91. Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
    > Maldives

92. Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
    > Arachnid

93. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
    > Iraq

94. Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
    > Liu Xiang

95. Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
    > Andre Agassi

96. When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
    > Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes

97. In the '60's and '70's , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
    > Moon

98. Magneto's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
    > A steel paper clip

99. Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ' James and the Giant __ ' .
    > Peach

100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
    > South Africa

101. Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
    > Georgia

102. What is lighting made of ?
    > Electricity

103. What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
    > Diana

104. The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
    > International Olympic Committee

105. Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
    > The Fuwa

106. Which of these is the hottest ?
    > The Sun

107. Superman can fly . But what's the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
    > Gravity

108. The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite's leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
    > Death of all the firstborn sons

109. I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
    > Strawberry

109. I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
    > Plum

110. What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
    > Oxygen

111. When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
    > Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece

112. Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
    > Banana

113. When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
    > Manger

114. The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
    > USA

115. Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
    > Swimming

116. Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?
    > Mary

117. The Olympic Flame is carried around the world to the Olympic host nation . Where does its journey begin ?
    > Olympia in Greece

118. I am bitter and lovely shade of yellow . You can find me in a well - known rhyme - " Oranges and ____ "
    > Lemons

119, The Harmonica is a small instrument made from plasctic and metal , how do you play it ?
    > With your mouth

120. The flag of the Olympic Games has five coloured rings joined together . What do the rings represent ?
    > The continents of the world

121. Planet Earth is the ____ planet from the sun .
    > Third

122. The country with the smallest area in the world is :
    > Vatican City

123. I grow on a vine . I can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine . I
    > Grapes

124. Adam and Eve , lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden . Why did God banish them from there ?
    > They were disobedient

Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-26-2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: Corrected typos and stickied the thread.

• almarandall1
    replied
    [spammity]

Leave a comment:

• sasakikaneki
    replied
    yeah, great
    just ask, any ones know to top up with unipin??

Leave a comment:

• martmenzy
    replied
    [spammity]

Leave a comment:

• marius_titulescu
    replied
    [spammity]

Leave a comment:

• Bladestone
    replied
    Q Which game platform is owned by CD Projeckt
    A GOG

Q What is the capital of vermont
    A Montpelier

Q Which one of these is not a living organism
    A Virus

Q What Hindu god is known as "The Destroyer"?
    A Shiva

Q How old was John F. Kennedy when he was assassinated?
    A 46

Q Who wrote the novel "The Da Vinci Code"?
    A Dan Brown

Q How many NHL teams does Florida have?
    A 2

Q What was the first man to climb Mount Everest?
    A Sir Edmund Hillary

Q What is "nori" made from?
    A Seaweed

Q Which City is the Taj Mahal in?
    A Agra

Leave a comment:

• DanLDSkal
    replied
    ok, thanks a lot!
    I'll use this one then.

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    or, go here http://zoywiki.com/LoA/Erebus then click show all then hit handy dandy ctrl+F and search to your hearts content. Sometimes questions are wrong though, and lots of time they change answers and then change them again because apparantly stuff like the amount of daily tides is an alternating answer. sometimes days have 2 tides, sometimes tides have 4 days. Sometimes Resident Evil's evil corporation is Umbrella, and other times its Envelope.

Well, good luck lol

Leave a comment:

• DanLDSkal
    replied
    Hi Guys,
    I'm very thankful for this thread, but it is very difficult to find the right answers fast, because i have to search through the whole thread for every question again and again. I think it would be quite easier to search within a google sheet, where there is no limit for the number of questions. I created one and will try to C&P all the Q&As you already found. that will take an enormous amount of time but I will make it one Question after the other.

What do you think about that? Is that worth it?

Maybe you can help me by creating a sheet, C&P the Q&As of one posting/page, edit it to one Q&A per row and tell me the link. That way I could C&P it directly into my sheet.

That said here's the link to my sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Edit: Completed the first 50 Questions
    Last edited by DanLDSkal; 01-03-2015, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AnnElfwind
    replied
    the morgan freeman question has a wrong answer...

Leave a comment:

• Huntresssss
    replied
    http://zoywiki.com/LoA/Erebus seems to ahve all u need and more for angel quiz and Erebus

Leave a comment:

• hamztheriper
    replied
    What is Cartman's fist name on the tv show south park?
    A.Eric
    B.stan

Leave a comment:

• Strritup28
    replied
    >What agency of the US Department of Defense creates and develops new military technology?
    DARPA

>who was the electric chair invented by?
    A dentist

>Warren Buffet is a famous what?
    Inventor

>Which river runs through Paris?
    Seine

>Where would one find Catalonia on a map?
    Spain

>What family of animals do humans belong to?
    Hominidae

>What is the capital city of Australia?
    Canberra

>How many throwing events in a decathlon?

>Willapa Bay opens into what ocean?
    Pacific

>How many Oscars did the 1997 movie "Titanic" win?

>What is lightning made of?
    Plasma

>Which country originated opera?
    Italy

>Stockholm is located along what sea?
    Baltic

>What is the largest spider in the world?
    Giant Huntsman spider

>What boats did Vikings sail in?
    Longboats

>Planet Earth is the ___' planet from our sun.
    3'rd

>Which country was split into zones by the Yalta agreement?
    Germany

Leave a comment:

• palakacelo23
    replied
    Originally posted by prosenjeet View Post
    What do the rings around Saturn mostly comprise of?
    water ice....

Leave a comment:

• prosenjeet
    replied
    What do the rings around Saturn mostly comprise of?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X