Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TriumPH Set Lv 40 refine attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TriumPH Set Lv 40 refine attributes

the feature is not yet implemented in this game. but generally speaking, when you craft a level40 set item, it rolls you random refine attributes. later on when the feature gets implemented you will be able to re-roll or change the refine attributes. refine attribute stars is based on the lowest refinement the item has, you can see the example below.
    SO lts try lucky with your Triumph set before that feature coming

Server S22
    IGN KingOfAllOrc
    Class Sorcerer
    Guild The OriginaL

staff has 5 refine stars because the lowest refinement is agility at 5 stars. ring has 1 refine star because the lowest refinement is patk and pedef at 1 star

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140122_876471390377328.png
Views:	1
Size:	391.6 KB
ID:	1744351

More Screanshoot
    I disagree, if you open all five sockets and put gems on Triumph gear, it unlocks the five-star bonus.
    I have a few trimph gears with 5 gem slots open and they still maintain the low refine star as shown ehre

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	1744355

and as you notice by this one with only 3 gem slots open it has more refine stars then the one with 5 gem slots open..

Name:	2.png
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	1744356

so as mentioned currently the only way to get the refine stars to 5 is by crafting over n over hoepfully in future up dates we will see a actual refin system Or Make some Auction for Sell or buy stuff in game with onother people
    Last edited by R247759637; 01-28-2014, 12:11 PM.
    [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Lol that nice new and got some idea to more farm Trumpia set

Comment

Br not just Up becouse your trumph have high upgrade but have defense with your refine attributes

Comment

omg that whay onother poeple in my server have high br but he are not have nice upgrade

Comment

any more stil remember in your char have 3 bonus set that is Gem,Enhance,and refine attributes so if your have 5 start in all Trumpia set your can got extra buf from refine attributes

Comment

Thank you very much for posting this one
            because I'm sure a lot of players in the game who still do not understand what it is refine bonus

Comment

i got a 6 Stars refined attributes at my helm of triump with 3 open sockets, is it a bug ur not?

Comment

1 more that is defense with lowest refinement in your stuff
                So if Lowest is 7 that can be 7 Stars refined attributes
                Last edited by R247759637; 01-28-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X