Diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds

How do I get diamonds? Do I have to purchase them? Like with real US money? How about VIPs? Do I have to purchase them also? What about my prize? I searched through the servers and mines not on the list. Btw I'm DemonHuntress(S18) if that helps anybody. Any help will be appreciated.

There are 2 options to get diamonds. One of them is indeed to purchase it with real money. The other option is to get it with surveys. VIP is same kind of thing.
    And which prize are you talking about? If it's the recharge reward, you find that in the mail in-game. That's where every reward will be sent to, whether this is an event reward (gauntlet, wyrm race, for example) or a recharge reward.
    League of Angels
    IGN: Ardarume
    Class: Mage
    Server: S8 Captive Armora
    Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
    currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

Comment

only two ways ? is there any way to get them free like Yitien , (drop by lore guardians , fishing etc) ?

Comment

Can you get a Recharge Reward from doing the offers along with buying diamonds?

Comment

in GTarcade they giving free 1k diamonds(one a time only)...why r2 dont do that?

Comment

Originally posted by R267097237 View Post
            Can you get a Recharge Reward from doing the offers along with buying diamonds?
            recharge reward only for single recharge, so unless you gain x amount for 1x offer, no reward

Originally posted by carloxide2 View Post
            in GTarcade they giving free 1k diamonds(one a time only)...why r2 dont do that?
            its a different company...

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
            X