Royal Event problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Event problem

I recharge 999 diamonds today, but i didn't get the Lvl.7 PATK and MATK gems .... is after the event will receive to me or? Pls let me know! Thx
    Last edited by R252904237; 02-09-2014, 06:15 PM.

you need to recharge 999 gold and you need to have lvl 7 gems on your own to trade for unicorn

Comment

You do not get level 7 patk and matk gems, you have to make those gems and then give them to the unicorn swap to get the unicorn, which fyi, is the best mount in the game
      S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
      S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
        You do not get level 7 patk and matk gems, you have to make those gems and then give them to the unicorn swap to get the unicorn, which fyi, is the best mount in the game
        Actually, Lycorax is better and the reindeer has the same stats. But it's still not worth trading 2x level 7 gems and 10 dollars for it.

Comment

When i try to get the new mount by purchasing 999 diamonds, will my purchase include the level 7 attack gem and the other level 7 gem. In order to get swap for the mount?

Comment

the problem is why they say u have to recharge 999 diamonds - -"?

Comment

You have to recharge 999 diamonds and have 1x level 7 patk gem and 1x level 7 matk gem in your inventory to get the mount.

Comment

This event is really sucks ....

Comment

Yes it does.

Comment

empty--------
                    Last edited by CompositeBlade; 06-09-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X