Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frenzied regeneration can crit

Comment

hate to break it to you clannadaz but your wrong about berserker being best hands down, its a 50% chance to use frenzied regen after shield block not 15%. shield slam does 210% attack while tornado blow does 255% BUT shield slam drops the attack by 30%, aka: 30k attack berserker gets hit with shieldslam its down to 21000 attack( not even eough to leave a scratch on a good paladin) the shieldblock is also 42% block and 20% dodge... i have around 1800 block and i block around 70% of all hits i get so your wrong on your little block chance equation too... get the facts right if possible before you start saying which class is best, please and thank you.

Comment

A lively discussion . Interesting and MUCH appreciated ! I just want to remind you all to keep it friendly please.

Thanks

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

You guys make me laugh, why not just thank him instead of criticizing him .... or at least just add useful information

Thank you Clannadz for this post.
          Last edited by shadowqcx; 03-23-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Is there any posibility to pay for diamonds by mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlueee View Post
              Is there any posibility to pay for diamonds by mobile?
              There are third party payment platforms that offer mobile payments but do note r2games will not provide any support for those payment.
              | | |

Comment

So can I, or can I not pay diamonds by mobile... My English is not that good to understand point of your sentince

Comment

What he's saying is..

You can pay with your mobile device where possible.. not sure if all countries have this option.. but.. BUT.. R2 cannot help you if something goes wrong at all.. so zero liability on there side if you somehow get the short end of the stick.. lol..

Comment

do mystic get any better at 70 with ball of lighting?

Comment

I have two char. Berserker and Paladin. I have more chance of winning with paladin though I build it better. I made many mistake with my Berserker because I created it first. I think shield slam is only useful in a long battle. The usual skill target is the front row heroes and become useless since it will die after 1st angel attack. The second chance also maybe wasted if the enemy have more heroes alive and the main hero is not align to each other. Regen is useful to me in surviving the second enemy's angel attack. I usually won If I survive the second angel's attack.

Comment

i personally perfer pally becauz of his advantage when it comes to def and if you know what you are doing you can still kill a berserk even when its around the same br

Comment

using a pally iv been able to take out people who have brs 10-20k higher than mine.
                          so pally's are a good class for not taking damage. i use pally, djinny, and celestial maiden. the healers are to keep me alive after my defenders are taken out.once they are gone im usually the last one alive except for djinny who i gave similar states to mine and i can still win as long as djinny isnt taken out.

Comment

Good news for me then because I have Djinni in my party as well. I'm not looking to get CM though because 2 healers means less heroes to tank/dps. Sure you may last longer but unless you can do enough dmg to your opponent's heroes and main, you are only prolonging the inevitable which will end up as a loss

Comment

Thank you Clannadz.
                              I just wanted to thank you for some useful hints in the game.
                              Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone tell you that you are wrong. :-)

Comment

w had no problems paying vis mobile with these platforms but u guys removed the options, dnt u realise that not everybody can afford to have credit cards or bank accounts, that u have ppl playing from all over the world, regardless of the exchange rate we supported LOA via these platforms but your attitude told us to basically take a hike.

Comment

Working...
                                X