Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Hero&Mount Upgrade

Hero Upgrade

Unlock even greater potential by upgrading your accompanying heroes! To begin training, enter the Training panel and select upgrade.

In order to begin upgrading, you will need to use Bless Stones. These stones are used to increase the amount of blessing a hero has in order to upgrade him or her. The greater a hero’s blessing, the more likely the upgrade is to succeed. Bless Stones may be obtained from the Tidal Pool and Raider system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bless.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1747371

Heroes may be upgraded a maximum of 27 times, with each upgrade increasing the hero’s base stats by 5%. Each time a hero is successfully upgraded 3 times his/her skill level will increase by 1.

Note: The higher the hero’s base stats are, the greater the boosts s/he will receive after being upgraded! Base stats can be increased by using Soulstones to train the hero.

Mount Upgrade

Mounts can now be upgraded to increase their power in battle. The mount upgrade system works in the same way as the hero upgrade system and can be found within the Mount panel.

Name:	mount.png
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	1747372

Each upgrade will increase the mount’s base stats by 5% with every 3 upgrades increasing the mount’s skill level by 1.

Note: The higher the hero’s base stats are, the greater the boosts s/he will receive after being upgraded! Base stats can be increased by using Soulstones to train the hero.

Hmmm

Runes|Dragon were featured in the tab looks like more updates to come.

Comment

Does the upgrade on hero moves with the inherit ?

Comment

There is not this upgrade thing!

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
          Yes it does.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
            It will be released on other server today.
            | | |

Comment

i have no idea.. what to do or how to use this.... any help regarding that???
              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic....

Comment

bless stone lvl1 after i refresh page i can't collect .... 2-3 days ago .... from VIP treasure and reward bonus from clash of might
                pls check ... so i lose chance many bless stone .... play tidals pools not gain bless stone ... pls check 2-3 my skors tidalS 3k-5k
                s61
                Name: gerasi
                LvL: 93
                Br: 4.5+ m
                Server: 61 Doomstone Forest
                Guild: FlyPoject
                Alliance: Balkan

Comment

s97 - i'm currently 39 lvl - how can i unlock the upgrade ?

Comment

How to Get Wings

Comment

Please note that the upgrade is transferable to new heroes together with training level as you do inherit

So do not fire your old heroes, you can always do lvl 0 -1 upgrades on them and then inherit to the heroes you are using so as to get event rewards
                      Last edited by Chiobu; 03-18-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiobu View Post
                        Please note that the upgrade is transferable to new heroes together with training level as you do inherit

So do not fire your old heroes, you can always do lvl 0 -1 upgrades on them and then inherit to the heroes you are using so as to get event rewards
                        Are you sure about this? .. Because on the inherit window while training level seems to be added the training class (upgrade) seems to remain the same.

Name:	Schermata 2014-03-26 alle 13.14.53.png
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	1684201

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
                          Are you sure about this? .. Because on the inherit window while training level seems to be added the training class (upgrade) seems to remain the same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78563[/ATTACH]
                          It actually shows the "upgrade +9 > +9" ?
                          S2: Miksel

Comment

Originally posted by Miksel View Post
                            It actually shows the "upgrade +9 > +9" ?
                            That means initial upgrade is +9 ... upgrade after inherit is still +9. As you see in Training level: Starting at gold +1 after inherit it goes to gold ++12.

Comment

i can't find upgrade window

level 36

Comment

Working...
                              X