:: GUIDE :: Owning This Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
    How's this for you? Claws' growth is way higher than mains that's why Claws is so good

I'll take Claws anyday

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86092[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86093[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86094[/ATTACH]

Here's a Bonus for you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86099[/ATTACH]
    BR in this game doesn't matter. All you need is two strong characters and a strong angel.

Watch this

http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...0536e2f06828ac

Comment

This may be a little long, but its worth for people who are going to buy the claws for the solene purpose to 1-hit everyone.

Claws screen: Click image for larger version

Name:	claws.png
Views:	1
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	1687723

Fight: Alexxandria has 83k pdef.

Claws grothw is no where near higher than a char. This comes from a berserk from s1, with a claws (4 rebirth, lvl 67) yellow+11 and a a char yellow+11, both upgrade+12. If i put my gears into his and the guardian angel, he has 6k less atk, def, 30k less hp, 1000 less block and dodge. (comes from a guy without wings, cloth, bling, glamours, etc)

I run team arena with Calliopz who owns a King o Bones. Surprisingly, the dmg of them is almost the same. KoB has 83k atk, Claws has 87k atk. When they critical, claws hit for 170k and kob hits for 150k. The difference is that the kob has 400k hp and a 20% hp shield after that and the claws only 350k hp.

I know qingyunjian post excited everytime their videos, but people must pay attention, Its a claw with base 95k atk, on a patk slot (boostin to 100k) with a nereida buff (boosting to 120k atk) with valiant banner (boosting to 140k atk) hitting people with 50-60k defense! Any hero with that attack would kill people who they hit. Big chars from the normal servers walk around with 80-100k defense cause they deck their char more than anything, my claws with 87k atk (just a little lower than his) hit them for 50k crit only as you see in the video and they have 450-500k hp. (yes, people with 550-600k br). I purposely put nereida on top so she wouldn't use her buff, so you can see the difference her buff means, with her i could hit him for ~80k. Yet, i'm not going to kill him with just the werewolf dmg.

Even tho i think claws is the perfect choice for people who does not own a column attack, he is not gonna make you insta win. Nereida buff makes a difference but the main damager of the party high upgraded is who is gonna win (doesn't matter if it's a hero or a char).

Talking about people that likes to 'hide' BR. Alexxandria on s1 has 500k br and is 3rd atm on clash, beating ppl with 700k br for the spot because his char is extremely strong, with high atk and def, while his heroes are all very weak.
      Last edited by Scootermtb; 05-12-2014, 09:04 PM.
      WARTUNE --- SERVER: (S65) Selsmire Stronghold CHAR: (Lvl 80 Knight) Scootermtb
      LEAGUE OF ANGELS --- SERVER: (S1) Nocturna's Tear CHAR: (Lvl 69 Berserker) scootermtb

Comment

Originally posted by Scootermtb View Post
        This may be a little long, but its worth for people who are going to buy the claws for the solene purpose to 1-hit everyone.

Claws screen: [ATTACH=CONFIG]86325[/ATTACH]

Fight: Alexxandria has 83k pdef.

Claws grothw is no where near higher than a char. This comes from a berserk from s1, with a claws (4 rebirth, lvl 67) yellow+11 and a a char yellow+11, both upgrade+12. If i put my gears into his and the guardian angel, he has 6k less atk, def, 30k less hp, 1000 less block and dodge. (comes from a guy without wings, cloth, bling, glamours, etc)

I run team arena with Calliopz who owns a King o Bones. Surprisingly, the dmg of them is almost the same. KoB has 83k atk, Claws has 87k atk. When they critical, claws hit for 170k and kob hits for 150k. The difference is that the kob has 400k hp and a 20% hp shield after that and the claws only 350k hp.

I know qingyunjian post excited everytime their videos, but people must pay attention, Its a claw with base 95k atk, on a patk slot (boostin to 100k) with a nereida buff (boosting to 120k atk) with valiant banner (boosting to 140k atk) hitting people with 50-60k defense! Any hero with that attack would kill people who they hit. Big chars from the normal servers walk around with 80-100k defense cause they deck their char more than anything, my claws with 87k atk (just a little lower than his) hit them for 50k crit only as you see in the video and they have 450-500k hp. (yes, people with 550-600k br). I purposely put nereida on top so she wouldn't use her buff, so you can see the difference her buff means, with her i could hit him for ~80k. Yet, i'm not going to kill him with just the werewolf dmg.

Even tho i think claws is the perfect choice for people who does not own a column attack, he is not gonna make you insta win. Nereida buff makes a difference but the main damager of the party high upgraded is who is gonna win (doesn't matter if it's a hero or a char).

Talking about people that likes to 'hide' BR. Alexxandria on s1 has 500k br and is 3rd atm on clash, beating ppl with 700k br for the spot because his char is extremely strong, with high atk and def, while his heroes are all very weak.
        One look at that battle report and I've noticed your problem, non-casher vs heavy casher lol, gg. First of all my battle reports are all against medium cashers meaning they spent 3-4 digits. Personally, I've only spent $40 since day 1

Claws' growth is definitely higher than your main. This comes from me(having over 4 months experience before localized LoA is even announced). The higher it's upgrade the higher it's growth is.

my claws have 95k patk I want to see a KoB with the same upgrades as me do 250k dmg on enemy backrow mains in arena

I posted 3 battle reports with 52k pdef, 66k pdef, and 70k pdef lol. What I want to see is someone who spent $40 in the game have a main with 100k pdef

Claws will not make you insta win, that's true. Claws is a very versatile hero. You need to factor in strategy and formation when using claws. I'm going to say this again, if both player spend the same amount and you can't 1-hit or cripple with claws, you're doing something wrong.

And how much have this Alexxandria spent? Those wings aren't cheap ya know

Note: My claws with 95314 patk did 187869 dmg on a main with 70k pdef (non-crit)
        Last edited by qingyunjian; 05-13-2014, 03:44 AM.
        头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
        (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
        (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

The growth from main is a lot higher, the claws/kob shows with higher br only cause of element growth br, without it the main has way more stats (defense, attack, hp, block, dodge). I don't know where you played before, but as a berserk looking at the screen, a wolf with only 4 rebirths and around lvl 70 is weaker than a berserker character, i cannot post screen with same gears right now cause he cant equip the 70 gears if i unequip, but in 1 week i can post it.

The ammount alexxandria spent is not important, its just to show a guy who has no BR at all in his heroes, his phantom has 70k br and the others have 20k/30k only. His char is strong enough to take the damage from heroes, main, angels, etc. All you can see in your videos is that you rely on your char + 1 claws. That's what people should do - 1 char + 1 hero. Any hero if very well geared will be amazing, the claws dmg is NOT much higher than all the others.

I didn't post the fight to show how to win or at least have a chance against stronger players, i just showed a normal claws (in reality, a strong one) without boost from fight vs someone with a strong character (83k pdef is ok'ish if the guy has decked his char, don't need to be a heavy casher). You post like everyone will buy a werewolf and it will hit that hard, which is a lie. What i'm asking is to post the damage of your wolf wtihout valiant banner, without nereida buff, with your average angel as guardian (in half of the fights you equip nyssa on its guardian, which i think u don't do in csb).

In half of the fights i can let my nereida in front for it to buff me and claws, but there is at least 20 sorcerers in my server who can 1hit my front line easily with wall of flames so i just put in the back. And in csb, half of the sorcerers there will 1shot a 130k nereida easily. Relyng on its buff with a weak or medium hero is very bad. ALL your posts only shows when the buff works, if it always work in your server, i can tell there must be not many people active there.

And if you have a similar bones (same soul/bless upgraded), he will most likely have 90k atk, with atk boost slot 95k, with valiant banner and nereida, its at least 130k atk. You may not see it yet, but kob skill+5 is 140% + 1350, exactly the same as a werewolf+5. The dmg is just a little lower due to the patk difference the claws get in comparison to kob. (in my team arena, cause claws have teamwork skill it hits a bit higher as well).

If i get the chance, i will post a fight from team arena where both of them hit the back row (which is not always, since some guys have good tanks in front)
          LEAGUE OF ANGELS --- SERVER: (S1) Nocturna's Tear CHAR: (Lvl 69 Berserker) scootermtb

Comment

The growth from main is a lot higher, the claws/kob shows with higher br only cause of element growth br, without it the main has way more stats (defense, attack, hp, block, dodge). I don't know where you played before, but as a berserk looking at the screen, a wolf with only 4 rebirths and around lvl 70 is weaker than a berserker character, i cannot post screen with same gears right now cause he cant equip the 70 gears if i unequip, but in 1 week i can post it.

The ammount alexxandria spent is not important, its just to show a guy who has no BR at all in his heroes, his phantom has 70k br and the others have 20k/30k only. His char is strong enough to take the damage from heroes, main, angels, etc. All you can see in your videos is that you rely on your char + 1 claws. That's what people should do - 1 char + 1 hero. Any hero if very well geared will be amazing, the claws dmg is NOT much higher than all the others.

I didn't post the fight to show how to win or at least have a chance against stronger players, i just showed a normal claws (in reality, a strong one) without boost from fight vs someone with a strong character (83k pdef is ok'ish if the guy has decked his char, don't need to be a heavy casher). You post like everyone will buy a werewolf and it will hit that hard, which is a lie. What i'm asking is to post the damage of your wolf wtihout valiant banner, without nereida buff, with your average angel as guardian (in half of the fights you equip nyssa on its guardian, which i think u don't do in csb).

In half of the fights i can let my nereida in front for it to buff me and claws, but there is at least 20 sorcerers in my server who can 1hit my front line easily with wall of flames so i just put in the back. And in csb, half of the sorcerers there will 1shot a 130k nereida easily. Relyng on its buff with a weak or medium hero is very bad. ALL your posts only shows when the buff works, if it always work in your server, i can tell there must be not many people active there.

And if you have a similar bones (same soul/bless upgraded), he will most likely have 90k atk, with atk boost slot 95k, with valiant banner and nereida, its at least 130k atk. You may not see it yet, but kob skill+5 is 140% + 1350, exactly the same as a werewolf+5. The dmg is just a little lower due to the patk difference the claws get in comparison to kob. (in my team arena, cause claws have teamwork skill it hits a bit higher as well).

If i get the chance, i will post a fight from team arena where both of them hit the back row (which is not always, since some guys have good tanks in front)
            Never trust stats they lie lol, just answer me this, how does my wolf with 95k patk do 187869 dmg (non-crit) to a main with 70k pdef when my wolf is not hurt with a skill of 140%, while my main can only do 87k (crit) with 92k patk with a skill of 210%

even if you say cuz it's buffed okay sure 95k x 1.18(18% dragon fury) x 1.18 (18% valiant banner) = 132k x 1.4(140% blood frenzy) - 70k pdef = 115k

Now turn 115k into 188k dmg for me please
            Last edited by qingyunjian; 05-13-2014, 04:22 AM.
            不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
            (奥特曼 - ultraman)
            (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Never trust stats they lie lol, just answer me this, how does my wolf with 95k patk do 187869 dmg (non-crit) to a main with 70k pdef when my wolf is not hurt with a skill of 140%, while my main can only do 87k (crit) with 92k patk with a skill of 210%

even if you say cuz it's buffed okay sure 95k x 1.18(18% dragon fury) x 1.18 (18% valiant banner) = 132k x 1.4(140% blood frenzy) - 70k pdef = 115k

Without King o'bone it's 145%, with king is 140%. Most teamwork skills are bugged in this way. And did you count the bonus from Angel Halo and the + ATK from the skill? Without the halo it gets to about 182k. Ah nvm, just noticed you said non-crit. Well, I guess there's some kind of bug with claws, no other explanation. It basically does ~50% higher damage I guess.. maybe the developers should tone it down.
              Last edited by Painindaback; 05-13-2014, 04:52 AM.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

I never tested, but that dmg formula seems way wrong. Just take patk, % atk and then diminish the pdef? Seems way off. Its probably add a multiplier after caculating patk and pdef defense, i can easily see a large dmg on ppl who have 50% defense of my patk and a small dmg on ppl who have 75% defense of my atk. And just because you crit, doesn't mean he didn't block and reduced dmg. 87k crit of a block would mean at least 160k full dmg.

Your dmg seems way wrong, i have 93k atk i do 200k+ tornado on ppl with 70k pdef if i crit with valiant banner and nereida buff. And guys with 120k atk ( u have 92k+ patk slot + nereida buff + valiant = 130k+) hit me for 200k+ with 70k def (with nereida buff on me). And are you counting elemental dmg? Cause any hero has same elemental dmg, is not based on the % atk skill, you have to exclude that and see the dmg of the skill. Even a rose knight can do 1k with skill + 40k from elemental.

And honestly, i think i shared here what i had. People may want to believe you, waste their gold senseless to make a claws that will hit people for 30k or die before hitting and then get disapointed. Discussions with forum spammers never go anywhere, they always think everyone is retard and they are gods. I may come to post the claws and my char stats once he reachs 70 with exactly same gears and guardian angel, tho it doesn't make a difference i guess.

Comment

Well, I personally bought Claws.. not because of qing's reports, but because blazing was simply a bother in my team... barely doing 10k on main heroes. Now my claws does about 100-150k patk on secondary heroes +50k elemental and about 70k patk +50k elemental on main heroes. Still a long way to upgrade it though. Fact is, claw's damage is just bugged right now and needs some changes by the devs.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

FACT is LOA is a Dead Game filled with bugs Have a Nice Game This is Coming from the #1 player back in the day on S1 if you played on it you knew my name bye bye

Comment

Rock and Roll - The Qing Way
                      Last edited by qingyunjian; 05-14-2014, 01:15 PM.
                      不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                      (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                      (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Wyrm race maybe? That gives buff with the higher levels Wyrms I believe.
                        Crystal Saga II
                        Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Originally posted by noobero View Post
                          Wyrm race maybe? That gives buff with the higher levels Wyrms I believe.
                          Lol, maybe if you watched the battle report you will know it is a compare. Battles in wyrm gives the winner gold if he/she is the attacker(left). Compare gives nothing
                          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

You're right.. Thats weird... Was Claws full HP when he used his skill or low? Ik low hp affects dmg but im not sure how much by
                            Crystal Saga II
                            Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Rock and Roll - The Qing Way
                              VERY NICE =)

Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
                              FACT is LOA is a Dead Game filled with bugs Have a Nice Game This is Coming from the #1 player back in the day on S1 if you played on it you knew my name bye bye
                              Bro, you are not the #1 player on LoA. Nitemare was the #1 player on S1 and now Jayden is #1 due to nitemare quitting.
                              If you don't have any productive comments or questions regarding my guide or this game. Please keep them to yourself or take it to the discussion board.

Located -> Here

I never tested, but that dmg formula seems way wrong. Just take patk, % atk and then diminish the pdef? Seems way off. Its probably add a multiplier after caculating patk and pdef defense, i can easily see a large dmg on ppl who have 50% defense of my patk and a small dmg on ppl who have 75% defense of my atk. And just because you crit, doesn't mean he didn't block and reduced dmg. 87k crit of a block would mean at least 160k full dmg.

Your dmg seems way wrong, i have 93k atk i do 200k+ tornado on ppl with 70k pdef if i crit with valiant banner and nereida buff. And guys with 120k atk ( u have 92k+ patk slot + nereida buff + valiant = 130k+) hit me for 200k+ with 70k def (with nereida buff on me). And are you counting elemental dmg? Cause any hero has same elemental dmg, is not based on the % atk skill, you have to exclude that and see the dmg of the skill. Even a rose knight can do 1k with skill + 40k from elemental.

And honestly, i think i shared here what i had. People may want to believe you, waste their gold senseless to make a claws that will hit people for 30k or die before hitting and then get disapointed. Discussions with forum spammers never go anywhere, they always think everyone is retard and they are gods. I may come to post the claws and my char stats once he reachs 70 with exactly same gears and guardian angel, tho it doesn't make a difference i guess.
                              Yes, you are correct on that. Claw is actually stronger then your main depending on his growth due to elemental damage that gets stacked on. Since we players have no proper elemental resistance.
                              Elemental Damage is affected by base damage, so a 100k claw with like lvl 4-5 ele training on a crit can definitely touch the 300k mark. After Buffs (Banner/Neridia)
                              Last edited by R219301890; 05-16-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to be able to use this setup myself..I'm getting Claws and Nereida ASAP. I still have my rose knight for the other half of this amazing combo, but I have a LONG way to go before I am a high enough level to use them all.

Ambrosia - Level 42 Warrior with 65k+ BR with a lot of ambition and desire to be able to compete with the big boys ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X