Maximizing World Boss before level 60! General [Paladin Defined]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximizing World Boss before level 60! General [Paladin Defined]

Alright so if your here you obviously are trying to maximize your damage for world boss and i have a tactic prior to level 60 even thought i am above 60 that is extremely effective in Maxing your damage and making sure YOU rank.

HOW THE WORLD BOSS ATTACKS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WB 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	1750205
    As you see from the image above the boss attacks in a specific order. The attack order is as follows: Front Middle [1] , Front Bottom [2] , Front Top [3] , Back Middle [4] , Back Bottom [5] and Back Top [6].

HOW TO MAXIMIZE PARTY DAMAGE:
    The Best Strategy prior to level 60 is to put your healer which may include Mermaid , or Djinni on the Front Middle or the position labeled [1]. You do this because she will heal instead of attack using their special and your damage output will always be less. After your healer is in the middle or position[1] , put your weakest other than the healer in position [2] or the Front Bottom for example my weakest other than my healer is 34k so they are in position [2] because they will be attacked second. Next in position [3] put your next weakest for example my Night Sentinel with 36.5k BR he will be placed in position [3] or the front top and attacked third. Next put your strongest HERO other than your character into position [4] or back middle. For Example my Nether Knight with 57k BR. FINALLY place your Character into position [5] Because the character will be attacked last and your character obviously will deal the most damage.

Name:	WB 2.png
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	1750198

How To Maximize Character Damage Part :
    Obviously your character is your main source of damage and you need them to be strong! It is very crucial that to maximize damage you put "crit" gems on your hero, therefore when your character hits a critical attack on the world boss the damage is greater. For example on my character all equipment slots are unlocked ( This should be your first step when getting ANY ARMOR for your main. ) Alright so having all your slots full and instead of putting agility or anything else i recommend if you want to take higher damage put crit gems in all 6 equipment slots on your character. As you can see crit help you to take 1.5x the damage so the higher the crit and your attack the higher the damage output.

Name:	WB3.png
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	1750200

The Best Aegis for Crit build PRIOR TO LEVEL 60:
    If you follow a crit build the best aegis to use is simply Libra but if you cannot obtain that Aegis yet use the Aries Aegis after passing level 60 please use Scorpio.
    The Libra aegis is the true superior crit aegis that is obtainable as you near level 60 because it features a 25% chance to increase crit by 40% for 3 turns.
    This basically means if it by chance DOES increase your crit by 40% with the appropriate skills and crit gems in your hero your main character will do ALOT more damage than normally currently i get 1.3 mil per hit which for level 63 is alright , but when i hit a crit it is around if not at 1.8 mil with no added buffs with buffs its much greater.

Name:	WB 4.png
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	1750203

Alternative ways to increase crit ( easy ) part 1
    One alternative extremely easy way to get a edge on your competition is worshiping your angels ( Yes its a pain but DO IT ! )
    If you are following the crit build thus far Worship all your angels and Unlock Lunaria's ability if you can it gives you a bonus +3% crit in any battle !

Name:	wb 6.png
Size:	311.4 KB
ID:	1750207

Alternative ways to increase crit ( easy ) part 2
    Finally before any boss battle ever begins be sure to collect Morale Bonuses at the start for free or even pay for a HUGE bonus!

Name:	wb7.png
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	1750208

That's it congratulations you have made it to the end of this Mediocre tutorial and now you should be finally able to get that extra edge in battle ! Good luck to everyone in future bosses thanks for reading and feel free to message me questions and send me a friend request for future posts !
    Also please check out my post S142 Save the server under Suggestions in the LoA Forums Happy hunting!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R23418437; 06-03-2014, 11:09 AM. Reason: removing skill list
    League of Angels
    Character Name: Paragory
    Main Server: S142 Mines of Moloch
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Exile

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

that's great but we only have 5 slots

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to use 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 configuration to maximize the use of your halos?

Comment

^ Yea I was wondering about that.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

because the boss will one shot me and with the rage emblem from CS by having my hero in the 5th spot i get to use his special skill an extra time compared to if he were in the 4th spot
          League of Angels

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

Comment

^ Wait, what? I was saying instead of having a hero in the front bottom position have two heroes in the front and 3 heroes in the back with your main in the top back. That way, you're utilizing all of your halos instead of 4 out of the 5. The order of the attack of the boss will still be the same and your turn order would still be the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by R213755235 View Post
              ^ Wait, what? I was saying instead of having a hero in the front bottom position have two heroes in the front and 3 heroes in the back with your main in the top back. That way, you're utilizing all of your halos instead of 4 out of the 5. The order of the attack of the boss will still be the same and your turn order would still be the same too.
              I agree. I was wondering why he left an angel halo spot empty.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

my first ever one of these sorry xD maybe im not doing it right who knows lmao all i know is Boa that top spot is agility and its usless anwyays until you get Nyssa then you switch the formation to match her
                League of Angels

Comment

Haha no worries man, I was just curious . I thought there might be something that I'm missing, but yeah, this definitely helps! I didn't even realize the WB had a set pattern of attack until a guildmate told me.

Side note: would having glacia/marina be better in terms of WB potential since they give crit in the top back spot?

Comment

Haha no worries man, I was just curious . I thought there might be something that I'm missing, but yeah, this definitely helps! I didn't even realize the WB had a set pattern of attack until a guildmate told me.

Side note: would having glacia/marina be better in terms of WB potential since they give crit in the top back spot?
                    depends on the power of the angel in my opinion Boa is stronger but that crit may help im not sure i havent tested many theories but theres a reason to thank you very much
                    League of Angels

Comment

Hitted 3.7mil damage with this meta but not with Libra aegist.. Vigor is doing even better job then Libra. (My B.R. is 450k at the moment and I think that 3.7mil are good don't toll me I'm a noob)
                      Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

I didn't read everything just skimmed through it, but from what I'm seeing you got all of the skills wrong for WB.

Paladins, shield smash + valor banner because WB is immune to all debuffs wraithstrike has a coefficient of 200% while shield smash has a coefficient of 210%

As for Berserkers it will be tornado blow + valor banner again because it's obvious

Sorcerer's = shock therapy + random(doesn't matter) since shock therapy has a coefficient of 220% and gives self a buff of +28% crit. WB is immune to both frostbite and scorch that's why it doesn't matter(debuff). No need for Fireball since WB has no(0) DEF

Mystics = shock therapy + elemental precision since frostbite doesn't work
                        头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                        (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                        (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                          I agree. I was wondering why he left an angel halo spot empty.
                          its better to put 3 heroes in front, in stead of utilizing AGILITY halo of backrow. why? because agility is useless in WB, and front heroes attack first. backrow heroes take extra turn to attack. quicker attacks means more attacks later on, means more damage overall.
                          Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-03-2014, 08:48 AM.
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

and scorpio gives more dmg consistently. libra gives big burst, but rarely
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Sorcerer's = shock therapy + random(doesn't matter) since shock therapy has a coefficient of 220% and gives self a buff of +28% crit. WB is immune to both frostbite and scorch that's why it doesn't matter(debuff). No need for Fireball since WB has no(0) DEF
                              qingyunjian is right - shock is the best for sorcs in wb

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                              its better to put 3 heroes in front, in stead of utilizing AGILITY halo of backrow. why? because agility in useless in WB, and front heroes attack first. backrow heroes take extra turn to attack. quicker attacks means more attacks later on, means more damage overall.
                              agree with this and agree that scorpio is better (if you have it)
                              Last edited by windowpane; 06-03-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X