Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Premium' Items for free...

...if you're willing to spend the time.

Thought I'd make a list for people to refer to. Again, only items one can guarantee getting by spending X amount of non-diamonds.

1) Nyssa

Okay, Nyssa's not really a premium item, but 1000 Arena Emblems and 1.75 mil Prestige take some work.

2) Imperial Stallion

Loop Quests and Guild Feasts, or just 100 loop quests if you're not in a good guild.

Update: I'm referring to completing 100 sets of daily loop quests, not just doing 100 quests. Getting the Stallion in two days...no.

3) Natural Wings

Available in the Voucher Shop as shards. Not guaranteed per se, but the appearance rate of the shards in the Shop is decent enough to include it in this list. The Shop refreshes once every two hours, so having six to eight chances for shards a day should get you the wings in six to eight weeks, on average.

Remember to play Cross-Server War to build up Honor, so that you can upgrade the Wings after you get them.

4) Wedding Garb* (barely qualifies)

Much sketchier as a guarantee than Natural Wings, but available through the Wedding Guest chests. Need 200 shards and 666 Roses, so...yeah. Still, I'm including it here.

Again, remember to play Cross-Server War to build up Honor, so that you can upgrade the Garb after you get them.

5) Valkyrie, Astral Hunter* (barely qualifies)

Either of this heroes from the Enigma Tavern needs some serious work.

First, line up the 1500 Topaz Herosouls. Having the crest and not the herosouls is...annoying.

Second, remember those Card Lotto Vouchers often given as rewards during House of Cards Hot Events? You'll need at least 600 of them (and 800, if you want the top prize in the Hot Event), which almost disqualifies the two heroes right here. However, if you're patient and hang on to the Vouchers through several House of Cards Events, you will get there.

Third, you'll need the patience to wait for two separate Master of Poker Hot Events. Use 300 CL vouchers in two separate events. Technically, it'll be more like 260, since you'll get 10 draws for free (and the event usually last at least 4 days).

You'll end up with two small Jokers and two Ace of Hearts, plus assorted other cards and well over 2000 card points. Use the card points to buy the other cards necessary for the crest (2 King of Hearts, 2 Queen of Spades, 2 Queen of Hearts).

I haven't enough personal experience with Claudia/Angelina/Amora or Leprechaun/Incinerator/Blazing Wings events, but seriously doubt any of them qualify.
    Last edited by GaiusMarius; 06-05-2014, 02:33 PM.

Originally posted by GaiusMarius View Post
    I haven't enough personal experience with Claudia/Angelina/Amora or Leprechaun/Incinerator/Blazing Wings events, but seriously doubt any of them qualify.
    let's make things easy for you. if it's shard item it's possible to get for free(whit really long time, most probably quit before on halfway or spend little to get faster) :P

Comment

I think the problem with free players complaining is that cashers are getting items faster than they could. Thats the whole point, right? Im a free player, amd im doing fairly well, even claiming first in Cross-Server a few times. I have no sympathy for non-patient people....the stuff is there, no one is taking it away from you, you just need to be patient to get it.

Comment

Might as well put Hecate in the list too(along with AH and Valky)

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

start saving darics :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

For thous heroes you have to play 2 years to get em....

The HOT EVENT Master of Poker pops up every 5th HoC event.... so GL... and the game won't allow you to take one of the top heroes for free in the game....
            Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by kiNgofjuNk View Post
              For thous heroes you have to play 2 years to get em....

The HOT EVENT Master of Poker pops up every 5th HoC event.... so GL... and the game won't allow you to take one of the top heroes for free in the game....
              as long as ive been playin, MOP appears with every HOC
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

astral hunter and valkyrie yeah can be obtained for free with patience.. hecate though? you'd probably turn bald and still not get her but atleast you'd qualify as a monk for awesome patience.. .

Comment

I didn't include Hecate because the only way to obtain her w/o diamonds is to finish 1st in HOC once or 2nd-5th twice, and take the top prizes in Master of Poker at least twice. (If I'm wrong, please let me know.) Since there is no set value required to take those top spots (depending on how much the spenders on your server want to spend), I elected not to include her on my list.

The same is true of Arcane and Headless, though a single 1st-5th finish in HOC for the Red Joker is sufficient.

Comment

I didn't include Hecate because the only way to obtain her w/o diamonds is to finish 1st in HOC once or 2nd-5th twice, and take the top prizes in Master of Poker at least twice. (If I'm wrong, please let me know.) Since there is no set value required to take those top spots (depending on how much the spenders on your server want to spend), I elected not to include her on my list.

The same is true of Arcane and Headless, though a single 1st-5th finish in HOC for the Red Joker is sufficient.
                    no you only need get 1st once in Hoc For Greater Joker,
                    4x Hoc For Ace of Hearts and joker (lesser) in Master of Poker,
                    other can be swapped.

how to win 1st in HoC? go collect lotto until you has more than 800 (800x50=40k).

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

lol...I thought what I had quoted was mentioning the Wedding Chest in the shop and not the wedding party ones.
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                      X