Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Totem Evolution

hello everyone i just wanted to ask about totem evolution
    since i got everything thats requierd for a evolution i got 1 purple level30 totem and 3 totem evolution stones and 5 totem catelyst stones and it wont let me envolve . do i need 2x lv30 or something? if anyone understands this stuff pleasse let me know ty
    i saved 100% on stress, by switching to not giving a ḞṹḉḲ

Yes you need 2 the totem itself and one as a material along with the other materials.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Which IMO is just plain stupid plannign by the devs seeig how hard it is to get anywhere in totems and how long it takes to get even a single totem up to lvl 30.
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-23-2014, 05:26 AM.
      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
        Yes you need 2 the totem itself and one as a material along with the other materials.
        so i need 2x level30 ? or 1x level30 and 1 level1?
        i saved 100% on stress, by switching to not giving a ḞṹḉḲ

Comment

you need 2 lvl 30 totems of the same type to evolve a totem

Comment

it is totally idiotical and misleading you need a second one. Now i know that, after searched the forums, but when you only see evolving window, you never think you need a second one.

now i have a level 51 fire totem, the evolving materials, and now i read that i need another one, that will take me much more than a month ...

I would have chosen a totally different strategy if i knowed that before. You can't expect, that everyone read the forums in every case, something like this need to be explained ingame in that evolving window, wondered about there are so many threads in this issue and nothing's changed to explain the people ingame how it works

Comment

Working...
            X