What wrong with Clash Of Might???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wrong with Clash Of Might???

See this screenshot. Yesterday, I won 1st place at 23:59:51 24/8 server time.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pwZgUx0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.8 KB
ID:	1755715
    But this is my rank reward today...

Name:	HOc71mZ.jpg
Size:	800.1 KB
ID:	1755717
    Can u answer me GM?

IGN: Chicken
    Server: S153 - Zephyr's Rage

you get rank 1... 9sec before the server restart... please attack 1min before it restart -_- we all got server delay lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
      you get rank 1... 9sec before the server restart... please attack 1min before it restart -_- we all got server delay lol
      Attacking too soon and risk getting the spot taken away. only way to snipe a spot and therefor get the rewards is to hit in the final seconds. Instead of giving bad advice how about you support us in trying to get the devs to run a game that doesnt have these lag issues and bugs.

edit - Ive used this technique several times in the past and its worked fine. But today it failed cuz of the games internal bugs. i too want this fixed and to be compensated. I need those vouchers.

Name:	CoM Bug1.jpg
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	1693661Click image for larger version

Name:	CoM Bug2.jpg
Size:	275.7 KB
ID:	1693662
      Last edited by R272481777; 08-24-2014, 11:08 PM.
      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

recommended time of attack 30secs before reset or 1 min, sometimes the reset time is advance by 1 min.
        your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Look at Help point nr 4 . u can`t say u wasnt warned

Comment

As was posted by the other players, you can't wait til last second and think you are gonna reap the rewards.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
              As was posted by the other players, you can't wait til last second and think you are gonna reap the rewards.
              so what is time? what different between today and yesterday?
              u mean we must fight all the time and spend more diamond to get reward right?
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                Seeing that I and several others have done it numerous times, stop spreading lies and work on getting the lag issue fixed. Its a very viable tactic to snipe CoM spots especially when you are 50/50 vs a player. Seriously if your not going to support PvP play then dont bother having it and just make the entire game PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
                  Seeing that I and several others have done it numerous times, stop spreading lies and work on getting the lag issue fixed. Its a very viable tactic to snipe CoM spots especially when you are 50/50 vs a player. Seriously if your not going to support PvP play then dont bother having it and just make the entire game PvE.
                  The way you explained your tactic just makes it look like a cowardly attempt to get the rank. If the others can beat you (and not 50/50 as it's obvious from the screenshot) they deserve the rank more than you.
                  On topic, as it was already explained to you and you just decided to ignore it....
                  YOU CAN'T ATTACK IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS. That is, if you want to be certain that your attack will be done before the reset.
                  I'll go on and explain to you what lag/delay means, but I'm too lazy for that.

And to answer your upcoming question, you have done it yes... maybe you'll do it again, but you can't do it everytime. Neither yours, nor the server's connection is stable all the time, so it's bound to have difference between your time and the server's. So here's a tip, get stronger so that people won't take the rank away from you and you won't have to play so cowardly.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

Originally posted by minhtuanhl4 View Post
                    so what is time? what different between today and yesterday?
                    u mean we must fight all the time and spend more diamond to get reward right?
                    lmao
                    Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
                    Seriously, there's a count down for a reason. You guys need to finish the battle and get back to the CoM page before the timer ends

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                      Seriously, there's a count down for a reason. You guys need to finish the battle and get back to the CoM page before the timer ends
                      Seeing that all battles out comes are determined as soon as you make the hit I call ** on that lame excuse.

How about instead of making excuse after excuse about why y'all wont fix things you get to work on actually fixing them.

Comment

actually, fights last for more than 20s if you are going to attend to it and not skip. maybe that's how the system accepts the rankings for rewards. Skipping the battle wont exactly put you in the rewards ranking immediately but it will just show you who will eventually win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                          actually, fights last for more than 20s if you are going to attend to it and not skip. maybe that's how the system accepts the rankings for rewards. Skipping the battle wont exactly put you in the rewards ranking immediately but it will just show you who will eventually win the fight.
                          It doesnt matter how long the fight lasts as the outcome is predetermined as soon as you click to hit. (evidenced if you have obtained a top 3 spot in CoM, the announcement saying X player has ascended to rank Y pops up before even the fight loading screen does)

Comment

Working...
                          X