Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think this game really has a cheat or hack.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this game really has a cheat or hack.

1. i watered 1 specific player's garden today not just 4 times but 8 times in between an hour that is "2k (two thousand) dias" but i don't see him in top 200 in cs tycoon.
    2. a player can do 5k gemo score everyday (non-stop) and can do 10k-20k and worst 70k during tycoon beside the daily 5k. wew lots of energy card.
    3. HP can increase a huge amount in 1 level enhancement.
    4. upgraded hero 14 lowered to 11 and still able to do upgrade 17 mount 17 and now 13 upgrade each hero (this player is vip 2). mine is 12 lol and i was one of the pioner player in the server.

well, i think time to share this what is happening.

I think for #3 unless you got proof it's only 1 time that person enhanced and had a huge jump in HP I'm assuming they enhanced 5x, gem enhanced, runes, and enchanted their helm (especially if they have a god or royal helm on their main).

lol I'm not gonna say what this person's character may or may not be. (though aside from cheating you can guess)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

i specifically mentioned the gem enhancement coz i don't see any changes of those things u mentioned ( and i know how to increase stats using cherub rune etc. like what i said im a pionering of the server) to me. well, evidence i already proviDIED " =)) that information and posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
        #1 you can eridicate the planted plants if you didn't knew it.
        #2 Did 68k gemology last tycoon day. 50k is not maximal. Just for 50k you gain the last daily prize. Spent tonns of cards, rly.

talking about doing 5k score points daily (non stop) and at the same time doing 50k 40k 20k 10k during tycoon. possible for non casher? really is that what u saying?

eridicating it mean no gold and that by simply removing plant not cooling down the hour u know that? check ur dictionary what eradication is.
        Last edited by majonda; 08-26-2014, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X