Garden bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden bug

some of the player doing such BUG in the garden . it is a cheat like in garden i just discovered. that is to why most of the player/s are getting higher gold in tycoon etc. and getting their enhancement so easy. like Crucial and Serra (s2 sylvia's corpse) doing bug in their garden to get more gold. so i guess game master or developer need to fix this. i have screen shot on garden wherein I myself watered their garden 8x (in between 1 hour only) just today but i don't see these player in top 200 in tycoon. why would i spend 2,000 diamond in my garden and use only an ordinary seed? i would rather get the archangel helm for my 2,000 diamond not just spend it and get only 105 points in tycoon. weird right?

post some pic

Comment

Before tycoon was Wheel of luck event.

They may have bought those seeds there ... its only 1 point cost
      and I am sure people score many points in wheel of luck, cos many people get han ten and moon beam.

Comment

Hi, there. Do you have any pics you can upload to prove your point? Can you tell us what lvl tree does he have , how many slots in his garden he opened, how much upgraded the soil is and what he's planting? Also about spending all those diamonds for his garden only,i don't know how you know about the amount of diamonds he has or used, but if he did that then it's probably something that only he can give you an answer for the reason he used them there. It may not be a bug because there are players that get a good amount of gold in their gardens and in a small amount of time because they have all the above i mentioned. And if that player is not the top 200 i think it's normal at this points because they're probably players that have more gold collected than him. So can you upload a pic.? That would help us understand better what you are talking about.
        Last edited by Cassiopeia[S153]; 08-25-2014, 06:50 AM.
        IGN: Cassiopeia
        Guild: Your Fate
        Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage

Comment

Working...
        X