Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Vidar blade cant Enhance...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here on s87 i didnt even enhance my blade once... but it clearly says its maxed out

Comment

Originally posted by tectalace View Post
      only seems to be working if you make it the staff
      yea, but it cost you 2M to exchange to staff and back. Hope they can fix this immediately. I need those on TT.
      QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
      Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowStriker View Post
        Exchange it to staff then upgrade after upgrade exchange it back to your weapon of choice : )
        not a chance. That would be a loss to us and a great advantage to MAGE class. While we're spending an added 2M on enhancing our weapon, they've enhance their weapon perfectly with 2M less. No way..

Comment

CANNOT upgrade my new Vidars Blade.

Received my new equipment awards from the Tycoon event tonight, and cannot upgrade my Vidars Blade. All of the other equipment upgrades fine but my shiny new blade (Which is what I would prefer to upgrade first). A tad frustrating to say the least. When I go to upgrade it says equipment maxed, yet it is at level 0... It also has (Max lvl) in green font next to the PATK stats. I have tried refreshing my browser, clearing cache, even stupidly lost 2 million gold by exchanging it to another piece of equipment and then back to the sword and NADDA. Please help with this bug, it would be greatly appreciated. A refund of that 2 mill would be nice too if your feeling generous lol Thanks for your time and anticipated help.

Coley
          Server S40
          Final Rapture

Comment

same i can enhance my blade either. lot of bugs with these gears no wonder they give them out so easily.

sever 185
            Last edited by Roblox88; 08-26-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by autumnLady View Post
              not a chance. That would be a loss to us and a great advantage to MAGE class. While we're spending an added 2M on enhancing our weapon, they've enhance their weapon perfectly with 2M less. No way..
              hahaahahha, first its only a 1 mil loss unless you exchanged more than once cause all mage classes have to exchange to get the staff anyways. second, i would think a bigger loss would be to hold onto and not do anything with the new weapon that has a skill than to spend the extra coin just to equip it. Just my opinion that using a better piece of gear is much better than saving 2 mil coins.

Comment

Should be fixed.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                  hahaahahha, first its only a 1 mil loss unless you exchanged more than once cause all mage classes have to exchange to get the staff anyways. second, i would think a bigger loss would be to hold onto and not do anything with the new weapon that has a skill than to spend the extra coin just to equip it. Just my opinion that using a better piece of gear is much better than saving 2 mil coins.
                  1m to exchange to staff and another 1m to exchange back =2m. And they've fixed it, so I'm glad to be patient enough to wait

and thanks for fixing this bug before Team tourney

Comment

Working...
                  X