Clear All

• weapon maxed? at +0?

check this out
    Click image for larger version

Name:	maxed up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	1755758

exchange it to staff, then upgrade it then exchange again. that's what i did to my blade !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

draingeras [s173]Crystal Pyramid.

Same think happened with vidar blade. says its enhance max. I exchanged with other weapon, I made at lvl 1 then I exchanged back and when I tried to enhance says equip max. I lost 2 mil gold for this. What happened?

Name:	vidar blade.png
Size:	889.4 KB
ID:	1693697

Comment

Grandmaster [ua12]

I'm having the same problem with Vali's Dagger..

Name:	Naamloos.jpg
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1693701

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
          exchange it to staff, then upgrade it then exchange again. that's what i did to my blade !!!
          I aint paying 1M gold twice for R2s screw up fix this please, compensate those who did pay

Comment

i stand corrected its 1M to put it to bow or other glitched weapon, 1m to put it back so you can upgrade it and 1m to return it to the weapon you want...so 3M compensation please

Comment

Originally posted by R27296445 View Post
              i stand corrected its 1M to put it to bow or other glitched weapon, 1m to put it back so you can upgrade it and 1m to return it to the weapon you want...so 3M compensation please
              none of you need to do what i suggested, it's just a quick fix in case you want to use your're mythic weapon, like me !!! and besides ...you people do not deserve to play any game, whining over a mere 3m gold... and it's only 2m you dumba$$...and upgrading mythic weapons to +70 cost 140M+ so goodluck... and i'm sure you'll whine about that as well !!!
              they already gave you a free mythic weapon, now you want them to give you more !!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT .... QUIT !!!

Comment

Name:	SWORDENHANCEMENT.jpg
Size:	549.4 KB
ID:	1693715 i tried to exchange it and still it won't enhance. i wasted 5m of my gold

Blade Lady

Sylvias' copse
                Last edited by Jeped; 08-26-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

none of you need to do what i suggested, it's just a quick fix in case you want to use your're mythic weapon, like me !!! and besides ...you people do not deserve to play any game, whining over a mere 3m gold... and it's only 2m you dumba$$...and upgrading mythic weapons to +70 cost 140M+ so goodluck... and i'm sure you'll whine about that as well !!!
                  they already gave you a free mythic weapon, now you want them to give you more !!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT .... QUIT !!!

YEAH i tried exchange it. still didnt work.

Comment

i did exchanged to staff did try to enhance and works didn`t even knew it is some sort of bug lol i just wanted the staff

Comment

Maybe that's the problem,that I have not lvl 70 weapons???

Comment

or u have any lvl 70 weapons guys???

Comment

Puso mo pkmonster.. puso mo! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
                            YEAH i tried exchange it. still didnt work.
                            then you're doing it wrong, 1st exchange it to staff, then enhance to desired lvl, then exchange back to class weapon.

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
                            Puso mo pkmonster.. puso mo! haha
                            nkakainis kse eh puro reklamo amf !!! compensation agad !!!

Comment

then you're doing it wrong, 1st exchange it to staff, then enhance to desired lvl, then exchange back to class weapon.

nkakainis kse eh puro reklamo amf !!! compensation agad !!!
                              anong mali ginawa ko wala noh ayaw talga kahit nag staff n ako't lahat ayaw talga. dami alam. anyways inayos n rin naman nila e .

Comment

Working...
                              X