Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full heroic gear makes you lose your bonus set...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full heroic gear makes you lose your bonus set...

Hi,

Just got the remaining pieces to complete a full heroic gear set, however, there's no bonus effect, so no rage boost, loss of dmgs... So, bug or normal?

s65

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
    Hi,

Just got the remaining pieces to complete a full heroic gear set, however, there's no bonus effect, so no rage boost, loss of dmgs... So, bug or normal?

s65

you get "epic" gear that gives A LOT more stats and therefore you dont have set bonus, besides you get passive skills from those heroic equipments so tell me is 25 more rage agility and 8% more attack better than all those skills and like 200% higher stats when you upgrade them all ? try both ways and see which ones better ill go for full heroic idk about you tho
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

Comment

Its not a bug.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
        you get "epic" gear that gives A LOT more stats and therefore you dont have set bonus, besides you get passive skills from those heroic equipments so tell me is 25 more rage agility and 8% more attack better than all those skills and like 200% higher stats when you upgrade them all ? try both ways and see which ones better ill go for full heroic idk about you tho
        I wasn't complaining, just asking if that was a bug or normal

Its not a bug.
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X