Graphic bug with the Genesis BattlePlate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic bug with the Genesis BattlePlate

Idk if it's just me or what but there a graphic bug and it looks like I have two people on my mount with two different gear on.

Pointless to show a screen shot if mods or G.Ms don't care. I guess these type of bugs are not even considered to fix. What a sad thing for a company to do.
    Last edited by Roblox88; 08-30-2014, 10:45 AM.

lagging u or server maybe....try refresh
    Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by bliztloa View Post
      lagging u or server maybe....try refresh
      i tried refreshing, clearing cookies, etc. it's the game because sometimes it looks okay and other times it doesn't. Its not a big issue as the gear works but it still looks pretty ugly. Would like it to be fixed sometime.

Comment

Wow seriously no replies to this by any mods? I guess this type of bug is too insignificant for anyone to care. Anyways I found out the reason why it's bugged. it's bugged if you don't equip the weapon you have. As now it's fixed when i equip the Hondor's bow. That's besides the point though all types of bugs should be looked at and fixed. It's sad when a company just ignores these type of bugs since they are not a big enough deal.

Comment

Thats ok, they ignore the bigger bugs even harder than they are ignoring this.

Comment

remove chest from your char then re-equip it should fix the issue
            IGN: HappyCookie
            Server: S184

Comment

Working...
            X