Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Tournament: Can't view any team, including my own, can't inspire.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament: Can't view any team, including my own, can't inspire.

Currently I am unable to see the details of any of the teams in the Cross Server Team Tournament. They all come up empty with "121212" battle rating. This includes my own team.

The team leader can't reorder our team. We can't even see who is on the enemy team, let alone their stats or their order. The inspire window is even blank. We're flying completely blind, unable to do anything.

EDIT: More Details, this is occurring on Server 178. I have tried it in Chrome 36, Firefox 31, and Internet Explorer 9. It doesn't work on any of the browsers. I also checked my alt on Server 188 (an oceanic server) and was able to view team lineups, so it seems to be server (or region) specific.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TT01.png
Views:	1
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	1755784Click image for larger version

Name:	TT03.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	1755785
    Last edited by hunuot; 08-26-2014, 07:33 AM.

we have this problem too S98&97 UA21 after merge i think .... its frustrating & no answer from dev .... how u guys wanna Fix this after this round finished ? O_O with some compensation ? ..... sending ticket didnt help at all O_O no reply from any elf

Comment

ua25 also suffering from this. Likely every server?

Comment

ua19 has the same issue, really fracking things up

Comment

Addendum to the report above, we also cannot even VIEW THE BATTLE AFTER IT IS OVER !!!!!

No lineup changes
          No information about the opponent
          No inspiration
          No review of any battles

This TT is completely fracked up !!!!!

Comment

S201 is affected as well.

Comment

This is I cannot see the battle, opponents and some how we lost a math and we can't see too. You are such an loa.r2games. Every thing here is bugged.
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-27-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Entire round of TT is BUGGED....no reply or attempt to fix matters... Really have messed this TT up for all players with this ****, cant view your team, cant make changes to your team ...RULES state that you can make changes before each round yet you cant. You cant view battles as you are suppose to be able too as well. Why begin this round of TT when you obviously were not ready nor prepared to fix any bugs/issues...truly a big let down to any player trying to play this TT round...no response from Dev yet...

Comment

anyone else have issue that party is in a formation from the other day? my first 2 fights today, i am in a formation from the last guantlet with different skills that i did the night before, but i changed my party and skills right after gauntlet. I also changed gear after reset. so why is the first 2 fights in TT my formation from last night and not what i currently have it set as and why am i fighting with none of the gear upgrades that i did last night? They seriously screwed this tt up. S38 crusades advance--- gemi
                  Last edited by gemmi; 08-26-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

We have reported this issue to techs.
                    | | |

Comment

any update? would help alot in knock out round if i could see who we are fighting

Comment

Its third day passing from this issue & no solution -_- today is knock out match & cant do any thing for formation or see the enemy .... U guys should start a new TT cos compensation wont be enough O_O

Comment

This has been reported to devs.
                          | | |

Comment

Working...
                          X