Did the game just give me the finger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the game just give me the finger?

I got my angel up to like level 26. Did the upgrades and everything was cool. Then I unlocked a new angel and inherited my experience over. No problem, but decided I didn't like the new angel as well so I wanted to inherit it back. It started fine, then got to level 10 and it wants me to upgrade her again using Holy Crystals. Which is annoying because I did once but the biggest problem is I'm way past that and have a TON of Level 2 but no Level 1 crystals. So I guess my question is two-fold:

1)Did I do something wrong or is that normal?
    2)Where is the best way to get Level 1 crystals?

I assume I can't use my Level 2s

yup you mess up... you shouldn't inherited it back...
    you can just but lvl 1 crystal at the shop 3x per day... but seriously why did you inherit it back
    League Of Angel
    Character Name: DewiBppn
    Main Server: [S156]Cloves Hordes
    Class: Mage/sorcerer
    Level: 69
    Guild: 3XTR4
    BR: 1104987

Comment

Because I'm an idiot lol. Actually I just liked the Halo from Nocturna better than the halo from Loralei. But I don't know why it wants me to upgrade Nocturna but it didn't make me upgrade Loralei.

Oh nice! I didn't realize those were the gold shop. Any idea where the best place is to get them from drops?
      Last edited by Timoteo32; 08-26-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Nevermind, I just bought a bunch from the arena shop with todays winnings from Team Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Timoteo32 View Post
          Because I'm an idiot lol. Actually I just liked the Halo from Nocturna better than the halo from Loralei. But I don't know why it wants me to upgrade Nocturna but it didn't make me upgrade Loralei.

Oh nice! I didn't realize those were the gold shop. Any idea where the best place is to get them from drops?
          Nocturna=green angel=requires lvl 1, 2, 3 holy crystals for upgrade
          Sylvia=blue angel=requires lvl 2, 3, 4 holy crystals to upgrade
          Loralei=purple angel=requires lvl 3, 4, 5 holy crystals for upgrade
          Nyssa=orange angel=requires lvl 4, 5 holy crystals to upgrade

And lvl 1 is used when you reach lvl 10, lvl 2 crystals at lvl 20, lvl 3 crystals at lvl 30, lvl 4 crystals at lvl 40, lvl 5 crystals after that.

In short, if your angel doesn't require lower lvl holy crystals to upgrade, that means that it can bypass the level without upgrading
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Working...
          X