Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

timeskip scrolls eror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timeskip scrolls eror

I just consumed 250-300 of them and nothing happened: no lvl increase, no experience gained, nothing.

And I can't stop this thing with consume timeskip scrolls untill next lvl or scrolls consumed. ** !!!! 450 now..........** **

Help me pls!!!!

over 600 timeskip scrolls - bye bye for nothing.... nice job

Comment

Just refresh the page or pop out of the drills interface

Comment

already done this and nothing happened yesterday. now I trained him again and he starts from 0 exp. The conclusion, TSS are lost and also 1 training.

Comment

actually using that 1 click thingy is **, it's too damn slow, you're better off clicking it 1 by 1, faster too !!!
          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
          IGN : 13th
          Class : Paladin

Comment

how so many people pay alot of real money for this game which laught of us? how one game full of bugs with admins which don't care about our lose and our isue earn real money???

I can not undestand. I'm realy thinking about stop playing. This is a verry BIG joke.

Comment

Originally posted by R251613625 View Post
              how so many people pay alot of real money for this game which laught of us? how one game full of bugs with admins which don't care about our lose and our isue earn real money???

I can not undestand. I'm realy thinking about stop playing. This is a verry BIG joke.
              Actually for me, when i used the one-click train, the level didnt go up, but once i popped out of the drill interface and popped back in, it just turned out to be a visual bug. The level went up, my timeskip scrolls were used, it wasnt a big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X