Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Godly armor ability?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godly armor ability?

So the ability for Genesis Battleplate armor (and its superior version but idk the name xD ) which revives you when you get killed, is it a 100% chance for the ability to activate? if so, was it purposely designed to not exactly work in Team Arena because it would make it unfair for others OR is it bugged? O.o just wondering because i don't resurrect in Team Arena, and i've also seen other players wearing the equipment not resurrect too o.o?

It states that you wont be killed, but restore 10% HP. So i dont think it resurrects, it just gives you 10% HP, once per battle.

Comment

i seeeeee o.o

Comment

you will be resurrected with 10% hp but your angel will be gone. atleast in my experience.. correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R228325654 View Post
          you will be resurrected with 10% hp but your angel will be gone. atleast in my experience.. correct me if im wrong.
          I think I saw my angel still there from revive with breast plate. If you are a mage and use revive dragonsoul skill die normally and revive (no angel) or die confused and revive (angel gets revived). (I've had both skills work back to back twice - God armor and Phoenix Dragonsoul skill)
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
            I think I saw my angel still there from revive with breast plate. If you are a mage and use revive dragonsoul skill die normally and revive (no angel) or die confused and revive (angel gets revived). (I've had both skills work back to back twice - God armor and Phoenix Dragonsoul skill)
            the angel disappears only when the reviving hero is the last to die from your 2 heroes
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Working...
            X