No announcement yet.

Angel Quiz right answers wrong result.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Quiz right answers wrong result.

Hi there: I am on [S72] Guild GTFO. I and a few fellow guild members are having issues with the Angel Quiz. I thought it was just me but two other people have said that they are giving the right answers but getting wrong results. For example one of my questions was which country was not in the EU. I gave the answer Switzerland, and got a wrong result, my daughter who is also in my guild gave the same answer and got it right. Is this happening widely? My daughter (Kaylaah) lost a 200 pts because of it, I (Purrr) lost on two questions 200 then 300, another member (teala) lost over 400 and DeathDealer also got some wrong. We have noticed that it's with the high points answers. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Purrr

I think the European Union question might have multiple versions, unless they changed that too.

When I looked it up on the answer key for erebus quiz it only shows one question. For which the answer is Norway, not Switzerland.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Both my daughter and I answered it Switzerland, she got it correct I got it wrong. So this is what I'm not understanding.

Comment

Just now lost some points on the question "How many daily tides are there?" - 2, but I got wrong two times in a row..
        My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
        But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Originally posted by GrindelwaldBG View Post
          Just now lost some points on the question "How many daily tides are there?" - 2, but I got wrong two times in a row..

I had the exact problem with same question, but mine was for bonus, 1,6 mill gold, 160 SoulStones and 80 Blessed Stone. Any where else they ask that it is 2 for correct answer.

TigerKnight 0n 174 Copper Coast

Comment

Player ID : mercyfull

server S174 (copper coast)

Originally posted by GrindelwaldBG View Post

I got the same error with the same question and lost 35 points on it .... I had this issue 3 time and lost 35 + 15 + 25 points.

And yes I lost some good stuff but can't remember next time I will post a screenshot each time ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel quiz_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1693827
            Last edited by MercylessDaywalker; 08-28-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Sometimes there are two "right" answers - the real right answer and the one the game thinks is right ... ;-)

It's still annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by R251750293 View Post
                Sometimes there are two "right" answers - the real right answer and the one the game thinks is right ... ;-)

It's still annoying though.

You mean there's another answer than 2 ?

Comment

the right answer is 4 actually . "shorelines experience two almost equal high tides and two low tides each day"(took this from wikipedia) . so i guess it was wrong till now

Comment

Originally posted by noradria View Post
                    the right answer is 4 actually . "shorelines experience two almost equal high tides and two low tides each day"(took this from wikipedia) . so i guess it was wrong till now

so wikependia and any other online research are given two different answers now lol .

Comment

Working...
                    X