Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

big lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big lag

alot of peaople got lag spike in team arena at this hour and its wery enoyng u cant see who is hitting what and its my first time getting lag in there like that, and one more qestion sometimes it takes forevr to load a page it happend to me and my bro few 1 or 2 weeks ago when the mount event was i have tried to contact the suport but how can i prove it with a pciture that the loading is wery slow i hope u fix this problems its enoying and i lost my mount becouse of that when i tried to get tru

Will this be fixed or not?
    Last edited by Rieju; 08-29-2014, 06:44 AM.

Hey hey Rieju, well maybe its because TA is bugged in other servers like mine (91) it doesnt work at all, but im sure there is being worked on right now i guess your problem will be solved together with if our TA is fixed as well

Stay positive wile you can do it with a lot of struggels some cant do them at all
    1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
    :o:o:o

~~Angelia
    S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

I feel like the game itself is lagging VERY badly right now. It's never been this bad before. The load times are horrendous...

Comment

Working...
      X