Unable to resolve the server's dns adress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to resolve the server's dns adress

I was playing normaly the game and when i refreshed my browser i could not connect due to this message. What do i have to do? i tried the "dns fix" but it didnt work for me... I play on server 212.

Lock, problem solved.
    Last edited by 3lfman; 08-29-2014, 04:55 PM.

yeah me to, I got this too, I am using google DNS 8.8.8.8, but sometimes fail
    I can browsing any sites, but sometimes can enter game

Comment

hey hey Both this sort of thread has already started as well somewhere else but ill help you 2 out

this is what a mod wrote there:

Greetings,

There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
      2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
      3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
      4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.

LOA Support Team

I hope i helped a bit there for you two
      1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
      :o:o:o

~~Angelia
      S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

Working...
      X