Team tournament hacker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team tournament hacker?

Don't get me wrong we havent lost vs this team, we have yet to face them. I am talking about team Chupacabra. They won vs team Valkyries which had two players close to 1.7mil BR and got slaughtered by a guy with 1.35 mil BR. Looking at their match in team tournament the dog seems very much out of line vs what could be expected. Voices on my server are those of considering the dmg done being a hack. Could the devs please look into this ASAP? Much obliged. I think you can see from my profile which team tourney i am talking about?

Doesn't matter, if you have a good build you can kill anybody. My TT Team is in the finals. We aint got the biggest BR Team Only 1 person with 1.8m BR. Ive only got 870k BR i can kill 1m BR kids all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eroticc View Post
      Doesn't matter, if you have a good build you can kill anybody. My TT Team is in the finals. We aint got the biggest BR Team Only 1 person with 1.8m BR. Ive only got 870k BR i can kill 1m BR kids all day.
      I remember your team well from the tournament before this. I set up myself up to take out what I figured would be one of your rage builders after I fed 3 to kirsara so our servers main casher could finish off the other three, but I didn't expect to kill all 3 rage builds in a row with just the setup I had Unfortunately we got dodytigered so I didn't get the chance to see if it would happen again
      S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
      IGN: Annihilator

Comment

Ahaha.. Good Games lol. We only wanted to beat jack Nguyens team. Which we did lol. His Team name was BeatMadness lol

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-hacking-issue

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X