Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amora's Seal Sold

Good day,

I am extremely unsatisfied by the current situation.

Let me explain what happened. The Angel Exclusive Event startet i fullfilled all steps for Amora, got the Seal and hence I sold it accidently.
    On contacting the support I was told in first line, it is not possible to sell this kind of items, for a special reason. After sending screenshots I was told it was an players error, which I can accept.

What I cant accept is, Amora's Seal seem to be the ONLY Angels Seal which can be sold, so it could be considered some kind of error/bug.
    I also cannot accept, that I paid MONEY to achieve all the required steps.

Also the fact that the answer felt more than rude and was written in a very bored manner.

Dear Supportteam, I am absolutely sorry to bother you with my poor problems but as some kind of colleague I know there are better ways to treat costumers then this.

Maybe someone reads this and might consider a proper solution for this problem.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry but it is player error There is nothing we can do regarding this. The only thing you had to do for Amora monetarily was recharge any amount. You could have watched a video to do it. Everything else was done in game.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by R251220413 View Post
      Good day,

I am extremely unsatisfied by the current situation.

Let me explain what happened. The Angel Exclusive Event startet i fullfilled all steps for Amora, got the Seal and hence I sold it accidently.
      On contacting the support I was told in first line, it is not possible to sell this kind of items, for a special reason. After sending screenshots I was told it was an players error, which I can accept.

What I cant accept is, Amora's Seal seem to be the ONLY Angels Seal which can be sold, so it could be considered some kind of error/bug.
      I also cannot accept, that I paid MONEY to achieve all the required steps.

Also the fact that the answer felt more than rude and was written in a very bored manner.

Dear Supportteam, I am absolutely sorry to bother you with my poor problems but as some kind of colleague I know there are better ways to treat costumers then this.

Maybe someone reads this and might consider a proper solution for this problem.

Thank you in advance.
      Aww...this is bad...hope u get ur problem solved...but they way i see this issues...they dont give a shi t about their customers....

Comment

No doubt I agree it is a players error that I have sold this item. But I already wrote this before.

But I dont think it is a players fault Amora's Seal is the ONLY Seal which can be sold.

Comment

I am still waiting for a more satisfying reply.

Alternatively a superior to talk about the situation, as the way I am treated in regards to this issue is by no way acceptable.

I am working in the online games business myself and this is by all means no way to talk to a costumer, paying or not paying.

Comment

Originally posted by R251220413 View Post
            I am still waiting for a more satisfying reply.

Alternatively a superior to talk about the situation, as the way I am treated in regards to this issue is by no way acceptable.

I am working in the online games business myself and this is by all means no way to talk to a costumer, paying or not paying.

You do know that Amora's Seal is the ONLY Seal which can be sold, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY SEAL.
            All other Angels require "Icons" (Claudia's Icon, Styx's Icon, Nyssa's Icon).
            Because it is the only seal, the devs must have programmed it to have all Angel's Seals in the future to be sold.

Comment

so if you buy something from a store and accidentally throw it away in the trash, do you expect the store to give you that item free to replace it or refund it? if so, where the hell do you live and can i move there because I dont know anywhere that would do that. If you delete something, then you gotta accept that you made a mistake and not expect to be compensated for your mistake. You can always ask, but why is this becoming more of an issue if they have already said its player error and they cant change it.

Comment

the seal can be sell because many players has amora already specially the cashers who paid for it before. it's your fault to sell it
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

It makes no sense that we can sell a valuable item while we got to deal with the useless extra shards sitting in our inventory.

Comment

Working...
                  X