GARDEN yesterday level 80 now LEVEL 95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARDEN yesterday level 80 now LEVEL 95

lol so amazing right? i would say it is not my responsiblities to take a screen shot anymore i think it is your responsilities to check yourself now LOA .

for non-casher

for non casher right now it should be like 50-60 enhancement alone for the new armors taken from last cs tycoon. You won't notice some of them are not showing it right now but eventually they will wear their armors. GARDEN gold mine of the players can

Comment

Jeped, if you choose not to show the screenshot proof. You are not going to be taken seriously when reporting bugs.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
        lol so amazing right? i would say it is not my responsiblities to take a screen shot anymore i think it is your responsilities to check yourself now LOA .
        lol so amazing right? i would say it is not my responsibilities to take action on some rumor without any evidence or lead like server name, char name, etc. you might even be just lost your way around the forums.

PEACE!

Comment

and the wisdom from it: record all your time in game to video, so u have proof of changings (ofc if you dont plan them in advance - then you can be prepared to create some evidences...)

(wth is wrong with your logic guys...)

Comment

Working...
          X