Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server not found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server not found

nick : Ganesha
    server : 207

GM. why the server is not responding. two days I can not get the correct server, the server always appears continuous is not found?
    Ganesha
    S207 Vaporous Citadel
    Guild Garuda
    Mikaela Angel
    Inferno Steed

same me too server is not responding 3 days i can't join server
    nick : Gabriel
    Server : s-175

Comment

server isn't responding for 2 days i can't join server
      nick : nagisa
      Server : s36

Comment

sometimes you have to clear your cache and clear your browser history. I in fact had this happen not to long ago and thats what i did and all was good after.

Comment

it's still the same after i clear my browser history and clear the cahe

Comment

me too

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at s129-loa.r2games.com.

Comment

Moderators please take it very seriously because I know people who are already leaving the game because of this problem. I myself did all steps you provided in forum and FB how to fix the problem and I still has it
              I noticed that I can play when traffic on server (s36) is considerably low but during some events I can't reach the server. Sometimes I loose connection in the middle of the game and can't come back because of error ''server not found''.
              I have been playing this game for months and never had so much problems with this as I have it now. On the second thought I noticed that my problems started when I did some offers for free diamonds. Don't ask me why but I wonder can it be something connected with it?
              Oh and btw ..I have this problem so often that if you would ask for print screen proof of that you would consider it as spam if I put print screen proof whenever I encounter this problem

Comment

same problem but when use Comodo Dragon it loading ... not yet done

Comment

go to this

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS

Comment

Working...
                  X