Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Styx Angel Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styx Angel Evolution

Styx angel won't evolve until the bubble is full every time, only angel this has happened with. Styx angel won't attack in cross server arena and once you start arena with Styx you can't change angels. You must leave arena and reopen the room. Styx doesn't give bonus as a guardian angel. A $50 angel that is worthless please fix asap.

Styx attack issue will be fixed in the next update, evolution is normal though.
    | | |

Comment

it's normal to get full bubble from lvl 4 to 5, 5 to 6 and now 6 to 7. that is not normal on the same angel, only angel it has happened on. I can take any other angel at low level evolution raise it up a level without having to get it to a full bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by R23424857 View Post
        it's normal to get full bubble from lvl 4 to 5, 5 to 6 and now 6 to 7. that is not normal on the same angel, only angel it has happened on. I can take any other angel at low level evolution raise it up a level without having to get it to a full bubble.
        Evolution is working as intended. I didn't need a full bubble for most of my evolutions. It ls luck based.

Comment

My bubbles we full as well on 3,4, and 5.
          S8 Captive Amore
          IGN Legioness
          Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

Taking so looong to fill the bubble though. up to 6541 and not even half full yet

Comment

Working...
            X