Language in Worldchat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language in Worldchat

I wanna know, is there a rule that english only is in WC?
    because of my Server it is very annoying that some romanian ppl speak there language in WC, pages for pages. you cant see a word you understand.
    So pls, enforce that WC is english only.

thanks

No other option but to learn romanian language
    BigEsses
    [S69] Foultusk Lair
    BloodOath

Comment

Originally posted by wilma55 View Post
      I wanna know, is there a rule that english only is in WC?
      because of my Server it is very annoying that some romanian ppl speak there language in WC, pages for pages. you cant see a word you understand.
      So pls, enforce that WC is english only.

thanks

Learn some tolerance! I'm English speaking only but that doesn't mean the players who play have to speak english! How about you learn their language? No? Then knock it off and quit being a borderline racist / bigot.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Google translate is your friend.

Comment

On my server is very annoying that so many speak english in world chat. It's very tiring for me to read it all.
          So please enforce that WC is italian only thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
            On my server is very annoying that so many speak english in world chat. It's very tiring for me to read it all.
            So please enforce that WC is italian only thanks.
            LOL

Comment

well, if they wanna speak romanian they should go on romanian only server... english is not my first language, but noone see me spamming world chat in my origine language with country mates... world chat should be used only for english.

Comment

Officially, they can use whatever language in chat as long as it's not vulgar, racist or violates any other Terms of Service rule. However, they must ask for help in English on the servers from the R2 support staff. They may if not able to do that on servers, posts in the forums under their native tongue so there are no misunderstandings with syntax.

Now, let me remind you that you need to be polite in the forums to one another.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

That is World Chat Means. Not English Chat..Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X