Wyrm Riding and Ghost attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrm Riding and Ghost attacks

So I get my blue or purple wyrm and decided to go ride it 15 minutes. I enter the screen and no one else is present. Ok should be a peaceful ride next the combat symbol appears and my wyrm has been attacked. I go to at least hit back and the attacker is not present? Hmmm what happened, not sure I back out .. then the combat symbol appears again. Check back in the race and the attacker is not present.

Can the developers confirm this is working as intended? I have spoken with others and it seems if you have done the event earlier in day you can pop back in and attack without actually being present for race. It allows you to hit without fear of getting hit back.

I would appreciate developer feedback on how this is supposed to work.

Chesty
    Mage - Server 178

Originally posted by TechSmith View Post
    So I get my blue or purple wyrm and decided to go ride it 15 minutes. I enter the screen and no one else is present. Ok should be a peaceful ride next the combat symbol appears and my wyrm has been attacked. I go to at least hit back and the attacker is not present? Hmmm what happened, not sure I back out .. then the combat symbol appears again. Check back in the race and the attacker is not present.

Can the developers confirm this is working as intended? I have spoken with others and it seems if you have done the event earlier in day you can pop back in and attack without actually being present for race. It allows you to hit without fear of getting hit back.

I would appreciate developer feedback on how this is supposed to work.

Chesty
    Mage - Server 178
    If you have already raced, and finished, then you can go back to the wyrm interface and attack other riders. You don't have be riding a wyrm to attack, you can also attack anytime after that. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X