Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

OpenID Issue using hotmail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenID Issue using hotmail

Hello,

I am using two accounts. This one is for emergency purposes just in case if something happens. I m trying to log in using hotmail openid but all it shows is that the server is redirecting. I removed the cookies, full clean but its still showing. But when i tried using Gmail OpenID, it doesnt shown any errors. Here is a picture of the login issue when i used hotmail account:

Click image for larger version

Name:	login issue.png
Views:	1
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	1756193

Server: S187
    Username: R256845949
    Character Name: Mercer

I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Izhar

P.S. I have also removed cookies and caches but still the same.
    Last edited by R286877713; 09-04-2014, 09:10 AM. Reason: Add more words

mad: im having problem to log in my main acc using openid-hotmail since yesterday, everytime try log at R2 site to can play i receive this "Error Code: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". i already clean the cache n the cookies n tried another browser, but dont work.
    the error message say too "Delete your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not solve, the problem may be in the server configuration, not on your computer." i really need ur help!
    There r some1 to help?????????
    AH! i tried to log not using openid-hotmail but it said that my acc n pw not mach.
    like show this shot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R254255065; 09-05-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I did a ticket n they unbind my r2 main acc of my windows live id. n for now is all working well.

Comment

Working...
      X