dark abyss bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark abyss bugged

Played dark abyss yesterday (1st day of event) and got to lvl 48 (OK I'm a non-casher).
    However today with higher br than yesterday I only managed lvl 42 - this against an enemy with half my br.
    ??
    Can this be looked into ??

Every dark abyss run is different, encountering different type of enemies

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

This is nutz... its not a game, it's a lotto. Draw a number is better.

Comment

I agree with u. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Comment

In one instance u lose to 248K BR Skeletons Warriors. I have over 800KBR. In another instance u defeat 800K. Where's consistency in the game? It all gets washed out here and for seemingly no reason at all. So, essentially, this is like Bingo. You have to remember who is who and throw out BR because is does not matter.

Comment

Every boss has its skillset. Every fight is different. BR of the bosses is the same even at higher level even tho they get stronger. Considering your current setup you'll have more difficulties with one boss or the other. There is no fixed level when a boss will come. You need to watch fights and learn which bosses you are able to kill easily and which one you are not able to kill and make the choice on which one to kill based on your current 3 selection. If that doesn't make sense to you i'm sorry .. play it as a "lotto". My advice is .. stay away from all versions of Hecate

Comment

choose your enemy wisely, dont get wrong pick on your enemy. be sure you remembered with monster that defeat you. then dont you pick that mobs for future until you get stronger and challenge them again

Comment

Hecate, Dark Valkyrie, Blazing Seraph, dragons, and that big blue thing ( Ymir or smt like that ) are very hard to kill ( even impossible, Blazing Seraph, just ****ed my 1kk hp with 1 skill..-_- )
                A good Hecate team, will heal more than you damage, so you will get an endless battle, where the challenger lose.
                Dark Valkyrie just destroy the hole party and have a good shield... you can't do much dmg on her
                Dragons made me hit even 1k.... w t f... and 6k skill
                Ymir ( the big blue thing ) have also a good def and high hp...
                I guess you need heroes like NS and AH.... to beat that
                Blazing Seraph.. no words... just impossible... ( for me )
                Last edited by g0d~afk; 09-15-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

i have yet to get one award point to use in that shop yet what gives (s211-briarwall keep)

Comment

Working...
                  X