Aegis attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aegis attempts

Aegis icon on top says i have 15 attempts, but 1-click says i only have 12. How about the remaining 3 attempts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	aegis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	1756303

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
    Aegis icon on top says i have 15 attempts, but 1-click says i only have 12. How about the remaining 3 attempts?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102813[/ATTACH]
    the 15 on the top states how many aegis are open for you. You probably have beaten Aries, Taurus, and Gemini Nighmare, so the remaining 3 are for those 3 purgatory dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
      the 15 on the top states how many aegis are open for you. You probably have beaten Aries, Taurus, and Gemini Nighmare, so the remaining 3 are for those 3 purgatory dungeons.
      i thought of that too, but after i blitz the 12 attempts, i cant even enter the aries or taurus or gemini nightmares, because the attempts were already used up.
      Why put 15 there when only 12 attempts is available?

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
        i thought of that too, but after i blitz the 12 attempts, i cant even enter the aries or taurus or gemini nightmares, because the attempts were already used up.
        Why put 15 there when only 12 attempts is available?
        The 15 tells you how many dungeons are OPEN. Even though aries has nightmare and purgatory, and you blitz nightmare, you can't do purgatory because you only get ONE aries attempt per day. HOWEVER, if you attempt purgatory and beat 2 mobs out of 3, and you quit, it will not count as an attempt because you didn't finish it.

Comment

Working...
        X