• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemology bug

Server: S168 Felbrook
    Character: Granger

Type: Reward Bug

Details: Last night (08 September) I almost forgot to collect rewards for Gemology and realised a few seconds before reset, I had 50000 gem points so I quicly clicked all the rewards to collect them just before reset.
    This evening (09 september) I start doing Gemology and realise that I am not getting the rewards, I clicked to see why and they are all "collected"

As you can see, at the moment I only have 1220 points yet you can clearly see that the rewards are unavailable as they are marked Collected as far as the 3500 mark on screen (all are marked collected as I did over 50k points last night)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gemology Bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	824.3 KB
ID:	1756365

I hope that this can be sorted quickly as I do not want to lose my 1st place in Tycoon because of lost gemology points.

Thankyou

Name:	Tycoon.png
Size:	841.7 KB
ID:	1756366

Added screen shot to show Hot Events rewards are ok, its just the chests I am not getting.

Name:	Gem bug.png
Size:	958.4 KB
ID:	1756367
    Last edited by GrangerM; 09-08-2014, 12:05 PM. Reason: Added screen shot
    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Seems nobody cares what happens in this game anymore.
    Update, the bug didn't cost me my frist place in Tycoon, but it did cost me around 100 gem enhancement stones and the chests (I only went to 5000 points in gemology that day because of bug)

Thank you very much for answering, it was a pleasure.
    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

Working...
    X