Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No help from r2games support/tehs(About Zodiac Bug and Tycoon loss as result)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No help from r2games support/tehs(About Zodiac Bug and Tycoon loss as result)

Greetings all , I'm LieeS from s24 Solipsia's Lament (now it's ua17) . 11 days ago(29.08.2014) I had got bug/issue with Zodiac 1--click blitz bug/ Database Error . For those , who didn't know what this bug mean , I'll explain - if you had got this bug , you can't do Zodiac(can't blitz also)/Loop Quest(only skeep for diamonds or do it by 1-click option)/Dungeons(can't blitz also) . Few minutes after I had got this bug I made ticket and reported this bug/issue in Forum=>League of Angels=>Bug Reports=>Zodiac 1--click blitz bug/ Database Error . You can see my report at this link - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1087881
    If you have time to check all post after mine , you'll see that there's no respond from GM/admin after mine report . If you was patient , you saw my post with calculations about loss in Expirience for 7 days with this issiue . If you not so patient , here's the link - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1096140
    You also can see in this post answers of Teh/Support in my ticket . And results of this ticket(or more accurately the lack of results?) .

And this screenshot I was made few minutes ago - Click image for larger version

Name:	Database error2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	1756371
    As a non-casher from the begining of my playing at League of Angels at this platform , I'm worked hard to get highest places in all events , in all parts of this game , and now all my hard work gone to the hell because of this bug . I'm at 11 place in Char. Lvl Rankings(was 6th) have troubles in CoM with some cashers who was easy targets for me before this bug and so on . But this topic not about my achievements , let's go back to the main theme .

It's already 4 hours before end of Single Server Tycoon , where I had spent all my resources(which was not so much after Cross-Server Tycoon) . Guess what ? Yes , right , I'm stoped one step near required 58000 points for 21+ place prizes .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon Points.JPG
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	1756374
    Those who have closely followed my narration , and passed through all the links provided by me , must have noticed that my level and combat rating changed . Yeah , I'm chosed to make Infinite Rage Build after lvl80 , because of mergeing s20 and s24 , as result - more cashers .
    But about my problem ... As you can see I had got 56403 points , without left no cards , no diamonds , no voucher , no Darics etc. Seems no rewards for me , it's frustrating alot ...

Name:	Aegis Shards Points.JPG
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	1756375
    As you can see from this picture I had got 730 points at Aegis Shards section . It's 2 points per one shard . Before I had got issue I was able to get Aegis shards from 11 normal Zodiacs(yeah,didn't passed Pisces yet) . It's around 400 shards per day(+/-15 shards) . Also from Loop Quest and Blitzeing Dungeons I was able to get 20-30 Angel Tears per day(20 Tycoon points per one Angel Tear) . Considering with this I'm asking GMs/Tehs/r2games support at all - is this so hard to fix bug/issue after 11 days from the day when it was reported?Why I must loss all of this goodies , when other players(sadly not all,there's some players who got same issue) geting all this stuff?How you're planing to compensate all this loss?I'm not only one , who had got this problem , and I'm asking for all of this players , how long will we tolerate such mockery?Or you realy don't care about your players and we can put our ingame problems in our ***** or quit this game?

Name:	Screenshot (4) (FILEminimizer).png
Views:	2
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	1694302
    yea i experienced it too, I have to report to it all, but there is no response at all. though I've spent a lot of money to buy a diamond, vip, and others. but if it ends only with like this really makes me angry. And keep in mind I was a journalistic game magazine in my country, and if until a few days still no response from the board LOA, then I will write and send to various gaming magazines that the LOA was not responsible for the players' grievances and just want the money alone. Thank you.

IDN: KeziaNatalie
    Server: S163 - Arcane Swamp
    Job: Sorcerer

Comment

bump . Still the same . I'm waiteing for replay from GM/Mod/Admin , fixeing of bug issue and properly compensation for all losses to all players , me included .

Comment

another 24 hours - no answer,no any reaction .
        bump again

Comment

yeah if thats been fixed you can get 58k from tycoon

Comment

bump . soon it will be 2 weeks without fix . any reply?

Comment

if they could just reply to us and tell us what is happening. i am very disappointed.

Comment

:P bad bug. Not everyone has it. Maybe that's why its so hard to fix? It's bad enough that whilst ya blitzing zodiac ya can't do dungeons, but this is awful
                Alanna
                Beserker lvl 73
                980K BR
                Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                Mystic lvl 72
                1.1M BR
                Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

bump . few hours before it'll start to be 2 weeks without fix . and again mods/admins ignoring this topic .

Comment

Ever since one-click came out, mine was working perfectly. until the other day. Then i figured it out.

You have to make sure that the checks has to be on every zodiac. not just the "all".

LIKE THIS:

Name:	zodiac.png
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	1694404

NOT THIS:

Name:	zodi.png
Views:	2
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	1694405

Hope this helps, if not, then sorry.

Comment

bump . admins gonna fix CST bug,but not gonna fix 1-Click Zodiac bug?For directly all players who had got Victoriana etc. Nice , realy nice . It's shows how this company acting with customers .

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                        Ever since one-click came out, mine was working perfectly. until the other day. Then i figured it out.

You have to make sure that the checks has to be on every zodiac. not just the "all".
                        well, still the same tho, data base error :P

Comment

weird when there is a bug where players get victoriana for free u can fix it quick
                          but when we lose stuff becouse of bug we can wait forever

Comment

What is the ticket number, I'm sure you have been answered by someone in the ticket system but you are just powerposting to make a point here. Stop it. We are dealing with a multitude of people and they have to be fixed one by one, no one is more important than any other person.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                              What is the ticket number, I'm sure you have been answered by someone in the ticket system but you are just powerposting to make a point here. Stop it. We are dealing with a multitude of people and they have to be fixed one by one, no one is more important than any other person.
                              Seems you didn't read properly first post . There is the direct links on my posts in topic with Zodiac 1--click blitz bug\Database Error , where you can clearly see number of my first ticket(#166903) . Till September 12th status of my ticket(#166903) was "Open" , now status was changed to "Pending" after I had made another one ticket(#175251) . Now both tickets have status "Pending" , but even with this small changes nothing will happen before Monday , because all we know that r2games support don't work at weekends days .
                              About second part of your answer , just check and analize whole topic Zodiac 1--click blitz bug\Database Error . Before August 27th most player got his fixes of bugg per ~5 days . After August 27th no replies from GM/mod and players complain about long waiteing of fixeing his bug . I can't imagine the situation when thousands of players has got a lot of different bugs/issues and support can't help them in short period of time . And even if it's so - may be it's time to recruit some more ppl to LoA support section , for providing proper help ?
                              Anyway , best regards for you . Let's hope that my bug will be fixed before the end of third week .

Comment

Working...
                              X