• Show
Clear All

• totem bug lvl 32 still cant envolve..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	801.5 KB
ID:	1756376

lvl32 healing totem... still cant envolve :@:@:@ please fix bug i have all items needed...
    i need to made 2nd healing totem as material pff stupid...
    s168felbrook
    amorita

Originally posted by R273169745 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]103050[/ATTACH]

lvl32 healing totem... still cant envolve :@:@:@ please fix bug i have all items needed...
    i need to made 2nd healing totem as material pff stupid...
    You don't have all the items. You need another level30 healing totem to evolve.

Comment

its hard trying to get just 1 totem lvl30, 2 of them is just sooo much work x.x

Comment

same problem with me, i have lv 31 totem, i just 1 click and go from 29 to lv 30, i didnt notice if it can be 30++..

Comment

it says max lvluping is 30 lvl thne u need to envolve to get next lvl i have 32 with no envolve... so it is
          s168felbrook
          amorita

Comment

max lvl must be 30 not 40 for unelvoved totem... i can go to 40lvl with out envovle.. so it is bug
            s168felbrook
            amorita

Comment

you need another lvl 30 totem to evolve it to orange, look where it says Evolution Requirements, hover above the totem and will say you need another level 30 heal totem to make it a orange one.

As for the level when you evolve the totem from purple to orange its lvl changes to a max of 40, sure seems like a bug but who cares

Comment

Originally posted by R273169745 View Post
                it says max lvluping is 30 lvl thne u need to envolve to get next lvl i have 32 with no envolve... so it is
                same problem with me, i have lv 31 totem, i just 1 click and go from 29 to lv 30, i didnt notice if it can be 30++..
                max lvl must be 30 not 40 for unelvoved totem... i can go to 40lvl with out envovle.. so it is bug

Actually if you look at the orange totem, a level.32 purple totem will become a level32 orange totem. All he/she needs is another level30 totem to evolve.

same way a level34 totem becomes a level34 orange totem or level39 totem becoming a level 39 orange totem. Its not a bug. BUT...try not to go over level40 before evolving.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                  Actually if you look at the orange totem, a level.32 purple totem will become a level32 orange totem. All he/she needs is another level30 totem to evolve.

same way a level34 totem becomes a level34 orange totem or level39 totem becoming a level 39 orange totem. Its not a bug. BUT...try not to go over level40 before evolving.
                  ty now i need another 2x month to envolve this one
                  s168felbrook
                  amorita

Comment

is it worth?

Comment

ya. it is.
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
                      X