No announcement yet.

My Server has literally Disappeared!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Server has literally Disappeared!!!

This is getting absurd. My dad is a producer on NBC 10, and i'm taking this to the news. Going to exploit R2 Games for the thieves they are. Just on this forum alone, plus many others I've visited while trying to find a solution to my issue I can site hundreds of complaints and accusations of this company stealing money from its customers. I've spent to much money and time for this to happen, and the response or lack there of once submitting a ticket is proof this company doesn't care.

I was playing this afternoon. Player name is riley (all lower case). I registered on August 24th through my Yahoo login. My BR is 96k and change and I'm at level 50. All of a sudden, the screen goes white, and the game refreshes (keep in mind I did nothing, this was completely out of the blue). Then under "My Servers" I recognize 3 options, I've never had more then 1, furthermore none of which are the option I've selected since I joined on August 24th. There's only been one option under "My servers" to ever choose from since I started playing. Didn't matter if I was playing on my Mac or my XP. For that reason, I never cared to remember the exact name of the server, it was always the one I clicked on under "My Server". Now that its not there, and these other servers are. My character, all my progress, money and time spent are gone. I don't understand, how your server can just disappear, and with it everything you've built up.

I submitted a ticket Support Ticket Opened [#173960]. I've included in that ticket, snapshots from my checking account showing money spent, emails from yahoo games showing confirmation of money spent, email from yahoo thanking me for registering for League of Angels. Still no response.

Coincidentally this is the second time on my 9th check in day, that some "issue" has happened. Last time i was on my 9th day, my check in got reset out of the blue. Wasn't a big deal, hadn't spent an incredible amount of time, and very little money. But this time its different, now I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money. Enough's enough...Not a threat, simply a guarantee that this will be on the nightly news here in the near future. They're always looking for topics especially ones involving kids and scams. There's more then enough ammo to provide my dad with that should and will scare the daylights out of parents. Can see the headline now "What Parents don't know, innocent kids being duped for millions". Whether you decide to get back to me or not is inconsequential. I wanted to write up a detail account of what happened so its documented along with the ticket I submitted. Thanks for wasting my time, enjoy your segment on the news here shortly! Cheers.

Originally posted by R296889877 View Post
    This is getting absurd. My dad is a producer on NBC 10, and i'm taking this to the news. Going to exploit R2 Games for the thieves they are. Just on this forum alone, plus many others I've visited while trying to find a solution to my issue I can site hundreds of complaints and accusations of this company stealing money from its customers. I've spent to much money and time for this to happen, and the response or lack there of once submitting a ticket is proof this company doesn't care.

I was playing this afternoon. Player name is riley (all lower case). I registered on August 24th through my Yahoo login. My BR is 96k and change and I'm at level 50. All of a sudden, the screen goes white, and the game refreshes (keep in mind I did nothing, this was completely out of the blue). Then under "My Servers" I recognize 3 options, I've never had more then 1, furthermore none of which are the option I've selected since I joined on August 24th. There's only been one option under "My servers" to ever choose from since I started playing. Didn't matter if I was playing on my Mac or my XP. For that reason, I never cared to remember the exact name of the server, it was always the one I clicked on under "My Server". Now that its not there, and these other servers are. My character, all my progress, money and time spent are gone. I don't understand, how your server can just disappear, and with it everything you've built up.

I submitted a ticket Support Ticket Opened [#173960]. I've included in that ticket, snapshots from my checking account showing money spent, emails from yahoo games showing confirmation of money spent, email from yahoo thanking me for registering for League of Angels. Still no response.

Coincidentally this is the second time on my 9th check in day, that some "issue" has happened. Last time i was on my 9th day, my check in got reset out of the blue. Wasn't a big deal, hadn't spent an incredible amount of time, and very little money. But this time its different, now I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money. Enough's enough...Not a threat, simply a guarantee that this will be on the nightly news here in the near future. They're always looking for topics especially ones involving kids and scams. There's more then enough ammo to provide my dad with that should and will scare the daylights out of parents. Can see the headline now "What Parents don't know, innocent kids being duped for millions". Whether you decide to get back to me or not is inconsequential. I wanted to write up a detail account of what happened so its documented along with the ticket I submitted. Thanks for wasting my time, enjoy your segment on the news here shortly! Cheers.

LOL I would love to see it on the news. You do know that it will just mean more publicity for them, right?

Comment

riley i think i have seen you on my server, it is city of gallows. Did you try that?

Comment

Stupid person alert lol. Grow a brain, no-one's interested.
        League of Angels
        S96 Alanna
        Beserker lvl 71
        Fortuna lvl 85
        Sterling Moonbeam
        Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
        850k BR+
        Guild: Legendary
        Blood and Jade
        S66 Shanrou lvl 66
        Bayi/Zhi
        War Urso 7*
        45k BR+
        Guild: Eternal

Comment

you could have posted a thread about a missing char. like this.

Help, i forgot which server i was playing at. IGN is _______. level is _____. Guild is _______.
          Guildmates, please help hehehe.

Comment

Working...
          X