cross server rage bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server rage bug

i see that bug not shure if be reported but we start -25 rage in csClick image for larger version

Name:	cs rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.3 KB
ID:	1756513

Originally posted by R22253955 View Post
    i see that bug not shure if be reported but we start -25 rage in cs[ATTACH=CONFIG]103365[/ATTACH]

Thats normal. You have all godly equips, right? Then you don't get a rage bonus.

Comment

no i stay with 1 part all my hero got -25 rage on almost all cs that same that be good 1-2 time as now that really a bug not the only 1 see it some cs he not count the rage bonus because of probably these new item but that im not shure but my equip be like is write im suppose got 75 rage at start that same on all my hero hunter start with 50 rage nereida 50 rage to
      Click image for larger version

Name:	cs prob ...jpg
Views:	1
Size:	790.5 KB
ID:	1694409
      Last edited by R22253955; 09-11-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

If the enemy attacked you first, and they have hodor's or baldur's greaves, they can decrease your rage by 25.

Comment

why before told me these thing you not go in C.S and uncheck for watch the battle i know all that i can lose rage after be atk just to tell that be a debuff and mark under the target i take that screen at start of battle before mount buff .... i will record a video of 2 fight 1 in cs 1 out if that continu gm told me use forum bug be repair faster make 3 day and thaty look not have change .... btw u forget ageis to can drop rage btw -.-

Comment

file:///C:/Users/Yannick/Desktop/cs%...e%20normal.flv

Comment

not look no 6 video corupted lol rage be normal on 2/2 in Firefox browser i use explorer i got the rage bug= told dev they look what not fit with explorer lol
              video rage normal in any fight out cs with Firefox browser (to show is not a debuf i got or equip setting ) both video be take with exacly same team just have change form betwen 2
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWZP...ature=youtu.be

video -25 rage take on explorer in cs
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZJ...ature=youtu.be

Comment

So your point...... are you still concerned that this is a bug? Because its not. And thats final.

Comment

Working...
                X