Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge?

When will be the date of the next server merge? Our server S156 Cloven Hordes is dying already. Please include us in the next server merge.

yesterday 3 in WB, now we are reduce to 2
    Last edited by Snods; 09-12-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

we need server merge in s7 obession of eris.. we need more people in world boss

Comment

server merge for s7obession of eris please 20ppl doing world boss daily

Comment

admin please merge us in other server,

obession of eris s7 we need more ppl

Comment

obsession of eris server 7, yes we need merger, 11 players in world boss today and few active players, no competition in twilight clash either with only 3 guilds participating

Comment

we deff need a server merge on obession of eris s7, not many people on
              [S7]Obsession of Eris - League Of Angels
              JadenLeigh

[S1] Olympus - Mythborne
              JadenLeigh

[S29] Pearl Lagoon - Lunaria Story
              Jadenleigh

Comment

no mods that will answer my question? how lame...
                playing in the server with less than 10 active people including me is not FUN anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by R23448283 View Post
                  obsession of eris server 7, yes we need merger, 11 players in world boss today and few active players, no competition in twilight clash either with only 3 guilds participating
                  Hy! I think the same is on server S106. Almost nobody is playng the Twilight Clash. There are some high lvl player, but they don't have with whom to play. actually, the server need more different lvl players. Or at least some player from other server, around the same lvl. (60-75).
                  Thank U all!
                  Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

Server 81 also needs a server merge.
                    More and more people quit because of dull game play.
                    We would like to merge with other server to get active again.

Comment

Same going on for Warlords Haven server 202. Server is slowly dying. Just a few guilds active and all of them have loads of inactive members. Most of them went on to another server or quitted the game. Ive played on many servers to find a good solid spot to stay and have fun, but everywhere the same thing happend. Servers dying, no service. Everytime i had to setup again with vip and starting costume, This time i wont move again. If this doesnt work out soon i will quit this game and go find myself something better. Shame, cause i really like LoA.

- Noeka - S202 Warlord's Haven

Comment

S127 - Server Merge please

Comment

LoA need to merger more servers in one and delete the account who has more then 2 month inactivity. There is no motivation to spend money on a server where you are the far the best, but if you land on a server with other casher and is more powerfull then you then you are motivated to spend diamonds to beat him. From a super activ server you get more money then from 50 servers. On playboy server I dont see why I should spend money since I wont be able to beat him in the next 2 years. In a server with more cashers all will spend huge amount of money to take then best rewards from an event. Is more profit from few super-active servers then from all you 500 servers

Comment

[S7] Obsession of Eris needs merge. it's slowly dying.

Comment

some of accounts back to online after 1month-4months not online.
                              12 people who really active(1week ago), now half of them left for the reason merge will not happen.

we think we can happily farm without

Hell No!
                              doing solo in most events... TD, TA, solo inferno, raider etc (with alt acc.)

is that merge solve the problem? i saw few of merged server before ask for merge again.merge...merge...merge...lol
                              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Working...
                              X