Kicked Off/Logging Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked Off/Logging Issues

I was on earlier and the game froze. I was kicked off. I couldn't get on for about an hour an a half (guessing). Then I was on but things weren't loading right and it kept freezing. I have been having issues getting on and staying on all day. Is anything being done?
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

i'm still having a problem
    things still aren't loading, even the forum isn't loading half of the time, i got kicked again and can't relog

i reset my router several times and tried different computers, it's something on r2's end of it... but what and is anyone fixing it

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Dude...this is not a DNS issue for individuals. Your entire site is messed and you look like a fool giving the standard change your DNS message.
        Hundreds of people from different servers are having login issues and lag issues and black screen issues.
        Has nothing to do with all their DNS addresses.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

so many servers and cant fix one of them? wasting my time on this game nevermind the money we spend

Comment

If you're getting blank pages or loading errors and changing the DNS settings does not fix the error (and you've tried different browsers), connect to the server using a VPN, that should fix your loading errors. The servers are up and running.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	server's dns address.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	1694515

i am having this same problem still, i was on but freezing, pain in the rump as it was.. now i haven't been able to get back on for a few hours, how are we supposed to accomplish time events or other things that are best done on a schedule if this problem continues and yet you moderators are trying to make it out like it is everyone else that needs to fix something... i have heard that it is all of r2 games messing up.. and yet you push the blame on our computer settings that the normal person should not be touching and no compensation to anyone who is missing events, losing the opportunity for money, chests, items, etc. ... there is a problem every time you guys "update" something .. this is by far the worst and by statistics if this many people are having a problem, r2 needs to fix something not us... fix the servers you have before opening more and keep the people you have or you won't have a need for more servers... it's logic, not rocket science

please review the screenshot
              it says, unable to resolve server's dns .....nothing to do with each of us and our computer...

S195 Fox's Inn
              JennAngel
              Level 85+

Comment

Working...
              X