Any GM's here ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any GM's here ?

Hi! suddenly I can't get into the servers. The charging bar doesn't finish.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Same problem here. First I wasn't able to even log in. But I managed to log in, now I'm not able to load my server. Just gives me black screen..

Comment

same herre, 10 min ago i could enter the game but none of the game futures worked.

gemonolgy, erebus, tidal pool , guild screen, everything went black or half of the ui was missing. i refreshed and since then i get only a black screen.
      Can"t log in on any browser or anything.

Can't acces either on the laptop

Comment

Okey, so it's a general problem then. Let's hope they fix it asap :S

Comment

lots of people where in the game tough with no problems or had it before.
          missing TA now cry , hope i can get in when CS starts tough

Comment

cannot log in at all. homepage just freezes, i try to log in but nothing happens... i missed wb

Comment

cant enter,is black screen ,but if u try go with mouse on that black screen u can see it say that u need to install flash player,but i already instaled latest flash player and other pages with flash works...so is server problem...
              Arielaknight -S8 - Sorcerer L71+

Comment

its working now, at least for me it is

Comment

more than four hours i try to log in but all the time i have a message: internetconnection cancelled or impossible to read dns adress. the second message i have now about the day i startet the game every day. i need ever 70 tries ore more to come back in the game. i'm it-admin and the support told me change the dns adress from your computer try with another browser and and and. all my internet works very good only this game doesn't work.

Comment

chrome cant find server DNS adress....firefox and explorer cant even find game page.....yesterday had that problem for 1 hour or even less...after that all works great....today the same problem and it lasts already over 2 hours....still waiting for any changes and hope to get in server...

Comment

None of them is working for me. I keep getting an error popup. Three days in a row it keeps doing this.

Comment

same here i cant go to the game... damn..

any GM here.. fix this problem..

u solve the rechrage problem but the server problem you cannot fix it..!!!

damn R2 game`s always MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!

Comment

cant log in either,white screen,and write something about DNS server

blood and jade has same problem...weird

Comment

i cant log in. message - i need latest flash. i install it - same problem. Someone tell me what to do. I can log in from my PC , but not from my lap top. Any idea???? tried Safari, Chrome, IE, Firefox - cant load. give me advice. solve this problem please
                            i use Win7
                            Last edited by izruda; 03-26-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R250996473 View Post
                              more than four hours i try to log in but all the time i have a message: internetconnection cancelled or impossible to read dns adress. the second message i have now about the day i startet the game every day. i need ever 70 tries ore more to come back in the game. i'm it-admin and the support told me change the dns adress from your computer try with another browser and and and. all my internet works very good only this game doesn't work.
                              Me too! It keeps saying the website can't load the server. I can play other games, etc. but LoA's servers won't load at all. Been days since this happened. They need to fix this. I'm missing all the good events!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X